Happy Birthday Shelagh Fishface!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

funny enough I noticed you ain't been around much, hope you arewell

and a very happy birthday hope you have a great day!! the suns shining which makes for a good start!!

Happy 21st Sheilagh!!!..... You must really have a special/ special day, & My "significant other" also says Hi and :bday:

awww thankyou all sooooooo much... im back in wales now and the only fish i have are 4 black mollies, i didnt have the heart to move the boys,so i gave them all to a great lad who loves them almost as much as i do... cant say it feels good tho,tho as its my birthday ive just come back from treating myself to a fluval roma 200 (on offer in pets at home by the way),i know ill never have another jambo but i wont give up fish altogether, and my new house has concrete floors which i have to say screams 6ft at me :lol:

ive just realised that when i post this my sig is going to come up :-(
the main thing is jambo is fine and thats all that concerned me.

thanks again everyone, maybe now ive got a larger tank i can start getting back into and not dwelling on jambo too much for much longer

shelagh xxxx

wahay your still alive then girl, hope everything is ok in ammounst the sheep?

birthday1.jpg

Happy-Birthday-Chimp-Note-Card-C117.jpg

thanks everyone :) i had a good day thanks

lol yes im still alive nelly, and i live a good few miles from the nearest sheep field :lol:
im more excited about the fact that Maidenhead aquatics is 20 min drive ;) ( wasnt any in scotland )

shelagh xxx

Belated Happy Birthday Shelagh!
Glad you had a good day and good to see you back. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Back