Hank :D

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Quin

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I just wanted to show off some pictures I took of Hank, my betta. I know a few of you ask for updates occasionally, so this is what he looks like now! He's much darker after his color change but he's very vibrant in direct light. That first picture REALLY shows off the black spotted pattern he developed on his fins

20200504_191952.jpg
20200504_192013.jpg
Snapchat-1359687302.jpg

Sorry none of them are him staying still, he always gets really energetic when he sees me because he thinks I'm gonna feed him :p

Looks amazing! I love better fish! It looks very healthy and gorgeous! You must take care of it very well! Keep it up! :good:

Looks amazing! I love better fish! It looks very healthy and gorgeous! You must take care of it very well! Keep it up! :good:
Thank you! You have a lovely YouTube channel by the way, and I sure hope I'm taking good care of him! He's in a 10 gallon and while he was sick he got fed twice a day with bloodworms in the evening, so he is very spoiled and currently fasting from all that loving. I'm planning a tank renovation for when quarantine lets up since I found out that colorful gravel isn't the best look, but plants are! If anyone has tropical plant recommendations I'd love to hear them!

Beautiful boy :)

Even though he wasn't still they still made great pics, I especially like the last one. I'm so glad hes doing better

It
Thank you guys so much! He is definitely a whole new fish, he went from refusing to eat to practically demanding food 24/7

He sure is a funny fella!
just took him awhile to discover just how wonderful food is lol

I figured out why Hank was swimming so much all the time. The current from the filter output was constantly pulling at him so he was always moving to keep himself in place. My filter has an option to pull a wall up to lessen the flow (except I haven't gotten the top back on it yet) and his swimming is so much more peaceful and easy. I got some pics of him doing fish things. Sorry it took so long to figure out Hank!
Snapchat-1128229708.jpg
Snapchat-1945426807.jpg

They finally show off his new tail pattern! The white used to be in a thicker line with even edges. You can see the darker line where it fanned out before on most of his fins

Thank you! You have a lovely YouTube channel by the way, and I sure hope I'm taking good care of him! He's in a 10 gallon and while he was sick he got fed twice a day with bloodworms in the evening, so he is very spoiled and currently fasting from all that loving. I'm planning a tank renovation for when quarantine lets up since I found out that colorful gravel isn't the best look, but plants are! If anyone has tropical plant recommendations I'd love to hear them!
I'm fasting mine right now, he got pretty chunky now from all my loving ;)
He will spit out frozen daphnia, but will eat peas! :|

Most reactions

Back