*grabs bazooka in one hand and AK-47 in other*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me carppy, but I was just trying to be helpful. Argue? Be obnoxious? I just saw you mention cycling with fish as the way to go, and was wondering if you've heard about fishless cycling as an alternative. I for example hadn't heard of it until I found out about it on these forums.

And what do you mean about not knowing about conversations in other threads? I have read most of the threads by commander, and I have seen you being helpful. I wasn't accusing you of anything or trying to be rude, but it sounds like that's how you took it.

carppy said:
and umm the toilet water here doesn't go into open water ways, it goes to a sewage treatment plant first and the solid waste is not disposed of in our waterways, it is otherwise disposed of
I know this will sound horrible but I couldn't help but laugh: At least if the goldfish was alive when you flushed it, he could grow HUGE in the sewer system.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :huh: THat was horribe.... -_- :crazy: :look: :(

lmao ..yeah they're called carp, hahaha get it

Morgan I didn't say anything about fishless cycling, I have 3 filters of the same size, I always use an old filter sponge and bag when I start a tank. THe idea of adding one guinnee pig is to check to make sure the water is stable enough for it to live, instead of dropping a whole community of fish in the tank and crossing your fingers. and if I need help or advice I ask for it. I am rude and easilly offended. or as my friends call me "hothead" "biatch" "redheaded freak"

when I say properly treated..it means treated with cycle andother product that neutralized amonia nitrate, nitrite clorine and cloramine..like prime. grrrrr just got home from work too and I hate work

Fair enough, I won't give you any advice that's not asked for in the future. I don't mind rude and easily offended, as I can be rude myself and am not that easily offended.

I do however wish that you'd spell my nick the correctly in the future. ;)

Gosh, all I do is mention some famouse military guns, and every emotion in this forum pops up. At least we are all cool now. O.k. My big tank is in tip top condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back