*grabs bazooka in one hand and AK-47 in other*

Status
Not open for further replies.

commanderdoom21

Moved On
Reaction score
Alright. This is truely making me mad :crazy: :< THE QUARANTINE TANK IS MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!! IT IS COMPLETELY FOGGY!!!! I CAN HARDLY SEE THE FISH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me how to make 2 cloudy gallons of water 2 clear gallons of. I'M THE ONE WITH THE BAZOOKA!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Ahem 8)

Are there any antibiotics in the quarantine tank? A lot of antibiotics will make the water cloudy. It is normal. How long have you had this tank set up? Could it be a bacteria boom in the tank? Better not yell at me in your response, I've been leaning karate! :smb:

dude if you're gonna behave like an imbacil I'm not tellin ya anything except to take everything back to the store and apologize to those fish.

Get a beginner aquarium book, read it twice, then fill the tank with water(treated) , run the filter system and the heater for a week, get your water temp stable then add one fish, if he lives you can add more fish. If he dies then flush him down the toilet and start the whole process again. Repeat if necessary till you get it right

It can take 5-10 days for your fish to be normal after an illness sometimes longer.

Ah ah ah carppy. If you read the pinned post about euthansia, flushing your fish down the toilet is an unacceptable method of the disposal of a dead fish. Also, you spelled Imbecile wrong. I think SOMEBODY needs to do something about the first scentence they wrote. Not very nice. :eek:

However, thanks for the other info. I find THAT content helpful. Thanks. :D

Also, thanks a ton Moe! :D

LOL Commander!
Keep doing your homework, it'll all work out.
BTW, I like the new avatar.

either way you should start at the bare basics, don't start out with a tank and fish with NO knowledge, start out with a book and real advice then build up to real live creatures BTW who told you I was nice????? who ever it was LIED

carppy is a mean opinionated woman and I take living creatures very seriously. You really should apologise to your fish, and I didn't tell you to flush your live fish down the toilet, thats sadistic, but then again caring for them improperly and letting them suffer for days untill their death is just as sadistic. I had severed the spine of a few done in fish, to save their agony, and I hated doing it all 3 times

carppy said:
dude if you're gonna behave like an imbacil I'm not tellin ya anything except to take everything back to the store and apologize to those fish.

Get a beginner aquarium book, read it twice, then fill the tank with water(treated) , run the filter system and the heater for a week, get your water temp stable then add one fish, if he lives you can add more fish. If he dies then flush him down the toilet and start the whole process again. Repeat if necessary till you get it right

It can take 5-10 days for your fish to be normal after an illness sometimes longer.
Maybe you should find out a few more facts about his tank before jumping down his throat. People come here for help, not to be chastised about their fish keeping skill.

carppy said:
either way you should start at the bare basics, don't start out with a tank and fish with NO knowledge, start out with a book and real advice then build up to real live creatures BTW who told you I was nice????? who ever it was LIED
IS this not advice? honestly

sorry I have read all of his posts, and if my honest opinion offend you...who gives a rats ass :p

Alright cool it!

If you can't help the person asking the question in a mature way, keep it to yourself!

If you disagree with the way someone is doing things then by all means please let them know as long as the namecalling and immaturity isn't entered into it.

We're all here for the same reason...we love fish and want to help or get help and we all go about it differently and we need to take that into consideration.

If this behaviour persists I will be forced to close this thread!

Honestly SMB, I have also read all his posts. I did leave a negative post towards him, but it was totally mature and only pointed out where some of his posts we're, well, to be honest, immature. At that point, his response was positive and I offered and gave him my advice. Apparently that "nice normal" post was only temporary, and the posts have been reverted back to just plain annoying.

Perhaps, suggesting a good basic guide to aquariums and fish keeping is the best advice we can give.

Commanderdoom, good luck with your new hobby, and please...put away the bazooka. Fish and firearms don't mix :huh:

You know that this forum is incredably hostile (even to light jokes). Its a really pathetic thing if you ask me. I'm new here still and generally check this several times a day. I think I might be a bit out of line but. I think alot of the members need to grow up and stop acting so childish. If someone makes a mistake its no other members place to insult him/her. Just give some advise and hope they make the right choice.

living_dead said:
You know that this forum is incredably hostile (even to light jokes). Its a really pathetic thing if you ask me. I'm new here still and generally check this several times a day. I think I might be a bit out of line but. I think alot of the members need to grow up and stop acting so childish. If someone makes a mistake its no other members place to insult him/her. Just give some advise and hope they make the right choice.
I'm sorry you've had that experience here, living_dead. I've had the opposite experience - it seems that people here are light-hearted and enjoy laughing. They all (me included) take the proper care of fish seriously though. If someone has made a mistake, they kindly get corrected and suggestions to improve/fix the problem are given. I made many a mistake when I was first here (and still make some) and no one ever jumped on me or attacked me for doing so. Most or all of the people I've encountered here are very helpful and will go to great lengths to try to assure that everyone who comes here gets the help they desire, and then some. I'm not denying that people may have snapped at someone who may have made a mistake - we're all human here (as far as I know the fish don't post :lol:) and have our bad days. I hope your experience here improves :nod:

With all due respect,

Pamela
aka Lizard

I agree alot is good natured but these bad things sure stick out like a sore thumb. In the past 2 weeks or so I've learned a whole lot about fish thanks to you guys and its nice to see people help eachother but so much is really horrible. But it evens it out. I suppose is what I should have said.

commanderdoom21 said:
Alright. This is truely making me mad :crazy: :< THE QUARANTINE TANK IS MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!! IT IS COMPLETELY FOGGY!!!! I CAN HARDLY SEE THE FISH!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me how to make 2 cloudy gallons of water 2 clear gallons of. I'M THE ONE WITH THE BAZOOKA!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Ahem 8)
:huh: You really frighten me sometimes..... Anyways, it may be bad water. Did you use tap? sometimes food will cloud the water also, how much do you feed? And how many fish are you stuffing in a 2 gallon quaranteen tank??? Quaranteen tanks should be at least 10 gallons in my opinnion. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back