April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Midhilesh

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I need advice's from you regarding the gourami fries care,

I have bred 3 sets of gourami fries and all of them died,please help on this to save the kids for my next breeding.I am breeding blue gouramies,using 2*1 feet box,with 15cm level water after bred i am losing fries after 1 weeks i am feeding infosoria for 3,4 days after free sim then hikaries tropical food for kids but i failed to save the kids please help to save my kids on next breeed

They need lots of infusoria or green water for the first 2 weeks. Then they can go onto newly hatched brineshrimp.

They need a cover on the rearing container to keep the air above the water warm and to keep the water temperature stable.

Make sure you have an air operated sponge filter to keep the ammonia and nitrite at 0. Fish fry dying after 1 week are either starving or dying from poor water quality (usually water quality).

They need lots of infusoria or green water for the first 2 weeks. Then they can go onto newly hatched brineshrimp.

They need a cover on the rearing container to keep the air above the water warm and to keep the water temperature stable.

Make sure you have an air operated sponge filter to keep the ammonia and nitrite at 0. Fish fry dying after 1 week are either starving or dying from poor water quality (usually water quality).

Thanks alot!!!1

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back