Got a mouse in the house.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

You have two choices:
Bring Sylvester in your house and let him catch the mouse
Call your landlord (once you get a Fuplie phone) and tell him to hire an exterminator and remove the unhealthy vermin.

You have two choices:
Bring Sylvester in your house and let him catch the mouse
Call your landlord (once you get a Fuplie phone) and tell him to hire an exterminator and remove the unhealthy vermin.
He's going to spread the mouse on toast instead isn't he

He is trying to sleep under a piece of wood in the door guide rail. He went to bed about 10am (currently 6pm) and I have been disturbing his sleep ever since. I go in there every 10-30 minutes and yell at him to wake him up, then I bash a spoon against a tin can and stomp on the ground, make hissy cat noises and bark like a dog. My new neighbour must think I'm nuts. He wakes up and when I leave the room he goes back to sleep.

I figure if I can keep him awake all day, he won't chew as much at night because he will be really tired. Then hopefully he will go into my bottle trap and I can take him outside and feed him to the snakes.

Buy mouse traps.

We had this in our house because we don’t kill anything here.

Attachments

• 6ABD1380-DA74-40D5-9BD1-696E92950749.jpeg
    6ABD1380-DA74-40D5-9BD1-696E92950749.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 37
He is trying to sleep under a piece of wood in the door guide rail. He went to bed about 10am (currently 6pm) and I have been disturbing his sleep ever since. I go in there every 10-30 minutes and yell at him to wake him up, then I bash a spoon against a tin can and stomp on the ground, make hissy cat noises and bark like a dog. My new neighbour must think I'm nuts. He wakes up and when I leave the room he goes back to sleep.

I figure if I can keep him awake all day, he won't chew as much at night because he will be really tired. Then hopefully he will go into my bottle trap and I can take him outside and feed him to the snakes.
Waiting impatiently for video footage...

I just went into the kitchen to wake the mouse up again and there was a huge freakin roach on the door. This thing was 4 inches long. It was stuck between the fly screen and the glass sliding door and is running up and down the door. There and dozens of spiders living between the 2 doors and they are trying to get the roach but it's way too big for them.

The roach is freaking out and racing around through spider webs. The spiders are trying to grab it but are afraid because it's so big. I'm glad the glass door is shut, otherwise they would all be inside :)

I agree with Barry.
Buy a mouse trap.
I remember many years ago, when we were staying in our old house, there were many mice.
We used the mouse trap to catch them.
Just put a piece of fish head as bait.

Attachments

• IMG_20210227_212202.jpg
    IMG_20210227_212202.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 39
I just went into the kitchen to wake the mouse up again and there was a huge freakin roach on the door. This thing was 4 inches long. It was stuck between the fly screen and the glass sliding door and is running up and down the door. There and dozens of spiders living between the 2 doors and they are trying to get the roach but it's way too big for them.

The roach is freaking out and racing around through spider webs. The spiders are trying to grab it but are afraid because it's so big. I'm glad the glass door is shut, otherwise they would all be inside :)
There will be a stray alligator on the lawn in your next update

The roach is still scurrying around the door and is covered in cobwebs. The spiders are all hiding. No gators on the front lawn yet :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back