Got a mouse in the house.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
This is not a Dr Seuss rhyme. I actually have a rodent in my house and need it gone. And ideas?

I would prefer to get it out alive rather than kill it. I have a soft spot for the little buggers because I used to keep them as pets.

They are inhumane.
IMO.
They effective. I also don’t just leave them there to starve. I put them in the freezer to die painlessly.

Not meaning to sound like I hate mice, don’t get me wrong, they are cute. But if it’s a choice between me getting sleep at night and them, I’m going with my sleep...

This is not a Dr Seuss rhyme. I actually have a rodent in my house and need it gone. And ideas?

I would prefer to get it out alive rather than kill it. I have a soft spot for the little buggers because I used to keep them as pets.
Put on a bucket with a wood stick and a cheese on the edge of the wooden stick inside the bucket so that the mouse will trap itself inside the bucket. Ive done that before and it works

Put on a bucket with a wood stick and a cheese on the edge of the wooden stick inside the bucket so that the mouse will trap itself inside the bucket. Ive done that before and it works
That was one of the first things in the link I posted - very smart! ?

They effective. I also don’t just leave them there to starve. I put them in the freezer to die painlessly.

Not meaning to sound like I hate mice, don’t get me wrong, they are cute. But if it’s a choice between me getting sleep at night and them, I’m going with my sleep...
Not sure if freezing them to death is painless lol

Not sure if breaking their necks would be any better??

Watch the movie Godzilla [1998] with Matthew Broderick. Draw it out by feeding it, and when it shows up to eat the food, tell the military to open fire on it. But as it also shows in the movie where there is one, there are many, so then you have to call in a military jet to blow up your house to save the world from extinction by being overrun by the little rodents. lol......:lol:

Or you can use this link but follow the warning as copied below.
??????? Do not play this sound in a room where you have pets. Although humans, can't here this sound, many animals like cats, dogs, hamsters, rabbits, etc, have a higher range of hearing and it will be distressing to them. Mouse ultrasonic repellent, emits a high frequency noise that mice and rats will run from. The ultrasound cannot penetrate walls. Therefore, play the deterrent in the room where infestation is the worst. Generally, it is the kitchen where mice find the easiest access into your home, and make their nest in.

Good luck....:eek:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back