GloFish has gone too far now...

I have a glofish (My sister's, actually) and he is very fun to watch. But this is going too far. 😭😭😭
Yah.
I don't agree with what they do to get them thay color but all fish deserve a nice home. But when you buy one it helps the companies and makes them want to make more...
So it's a tricky situation.
It sounds like you got them from your sister so I see no issue in that.

I wish they would stop with glofish... Soon we will have glofish piranhas or something like that 🙄

Whoops, they are all living on a gravel base, just goes to show how bad these fish really are.

Nature gives us fish of so many wonderful colours, who are we humans to interfere with that...just who the heck do we think we are?

The practice of injecting or genetically manipulating any living thing to bring about unnatural looks or colours is cruel and completely unneccessary and nothing more than a money grabbing vanity project that needs to be outlawed.

Nature gives us fish of so many wonderful colours, who are we humans to interfere with that...just who the heck do we think we are?

The practice of injecting or genetically manipulating any living thing to bring about unnatural looks or colours is cruel and completely unneccessary and nothing more than a money grabbing vanity project that needs to be outlawed.
We shouldn't give these clowns airtime, they really **** me off

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back