Giant gourami getting picked on

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Auratus

Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am?
Reaction score
My paradise fish is starting to pick on my giant gourami. They hung out together for a while but now the paradise is almost always chasing and nipping at the giant. Do I have room in any of my tanks to move him?

Click on my name to see the fish list.

I had a feeling this might happen... -_- Paradise fish can be notorious for being aggressive to their tankmates, especially gouramis. I'd love to help ya, but there isn't a list of your tanks in your profile... it says to look in your sig. Might want to change that. :p Also, do you want the move the paradise or the giant?

Huh? I'm confused.... if you click on my flaming name lol it's got a website with all of my fish....

Yes but then you have to click on the x-ed box in your personal information to get to it. You'll have to help us out here, what are you thinking your options are?

ALASKA

Can't believe that you have a basset named Baxter - I fostered one with that name last year for 2 months. :D

Oops.. thought you meant your name as in your forum name. I don't see the image of your flaming name - tis just a red x. :/

Ah stupid non showing up flaming name ahhhh!!! :grr:

Ok... the list is back... I would like to move the giant if at all possible. But I know I don't have any room left in my 18 and my 29 is full of babies!

I'd say move him to the 18 - it might be pushing it a bit, but it's certainly better than getting him stressed out, and should be fine if you keep on top of water changes and such. Good luck! :thumbs:

He's really timid. Do you think the danios and tetras will bother him? I don't want them chasning him around too. There isn't really any place for him to hide.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back