BettaPonic New Member Joined Jan 2, 2017 Messages 56 Reaction score 10 Points 8 Location NOVA Jan 2, 2017 #1 Can I raise Gammarus or some other live food off the back of a ten gallon in a 3 gallon container? They would be food for Guppies, Least Killifish, and maybe a Betta.
Can I raise Gammarus or some other live food off the back of a ten gallon in a 3 gallon container? They would be food for Guppies, Least Killifish, and maybe a Betta.
Mr. Bones Fish Fanatic Joined Dec 19, 2016 Messages 79 Reaction score 11 Points 8 Location USA Jan 2, 2017 #2
BettaPonic New Member Joined Jan 2, 2017 Messages 56 Reaction score 10 Points 8 Location NOVA Jan 2, 2017 #3 Thank you, I think I cannot use them. All of my ranks are heavily planted.
BettaPonic New Member Joined Jan 2, 2017 Messages 56 Reaction score 10 Points 8 Location NOVA Jan 2, 2017 #4 Would blackworms work?
LyraGuppi Fish Herder Joined Jan 7, 2014 Messages 1,773 Reaction score 171 Points 63 Jan 3, 2017 #5 Blackworms are a good food, but I'm not sure how they line up nutrition-wise. Here is a link that shows a couple of methods on how to cultivate them.
Blackworms are a good food, but I'm not sure how they line up nutrition-wise. Here is a link that shows a couple of methods on how to cultivate them.
BettaPonic New Member Joined Jan 2, 2017 Messages 56 Reaction score 10 Points 8 Location NOVA Jan 5, 2017 #6 Thank you.