Gabriel's Spawn Diary -- F2

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Wonderful job; georgeous babies.

So I suppose I'll have to got search to find out what to do with this yucky stuff I got in the mail?

Well I am definitely not going to breed because I would just have to keep every fish! They are so cute!!

Lol, I'm always here if you need to get rid of some,
They are some great betta's

Guppy dude, you just got 100th post! :D

On another note, I've been watching this thread since close to when you started it. I just want to say that it has been amazing watching the fry grow up, and the frequent updates on thier progress have been really nice seeing!

Keep up the great work on the fry, and what a variety! :D How many different types do you have in that tank? 90% of the ones available? :lol:

EDIT: Oh, and the crooked DT, are you keeping him? I REALLY like that one, it is the best betta i have ever seen! BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!!! :D

Hey Synirr, can I have the one you labeled, best looking DT? Lol! I really want him though. Nice pictures and way to go on the breeding!

hey! just got in from an awesome weekend away! Synirr the babies are coming along stupendously!!! Every week, the choices I will eventually have to make get harder and harder :)

-Ian

gawd Synirr! You've done an amazing job with your spawns... BOTH of them, as has been said 567398742 times!!! ^_^ Just, adorable. You should be a proud mommy.

Wonderful job; georgeous babies.

So I suppose I'll have to got search to find out what to do with this yucky stuff I got in the mail?
My bad :*)
I meant to PM you about it but forgot when I was at work and my internet at home has been down until today. I assume you've figured it out?

More pictures :D. Do notice that thy ALL have ventrals, and NONE have messed up gillplates!!

Redloss going on on the fish in the middle right
DSCN0366.jpg

DSCN0371.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

Yes, that one is kinda orangey
DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0388.jpg

DSCN0391.jpg

DSCN0392.jpg

DSCN03922.jpg

Little grey DT in the middle was the first to go redloss
DSCN0393.jpg

Hey, it's Sabrina. I finally went and registered on here. I really have been following this spawn diary, though. I don't have any pics of the fish art to show you yet, but I did post my own spawn diary just a little bit ago. I have baby fishies!! I'm so happy! :D

BTW, I think I might like to have that grey one. Are the tail lobes even? I'm REALLY interested in a DT with red-loss. A white male would be about perfect since I now have an opaque splendens female (who I just spawned). hee hee

Anyways, I better go get some sleep!

:blink:

Honestly how are you going to let go of these before they get their full colors? I like the one with the red head, white body and red/orange double tail in the 3rd pic.

Well, actually no, Synirr, the only cory baby to survive of the seven wrestled a black worm to the floor and ate him in bites, so I figured she deserved to join the community. I put her in with some juvie rasaboras, neons and zebra botias. 2 days later and she's combing the tank sand with the best of them. I can still see through her. :lol:

So the micro worms are sitting in their envelop on the kitchen counter waiting to be seen to. The cories are still spawning, and I may try again soon.

flautist; I'm pretty sure it means that they lose their red coloring.

They look great synirr. Love the orangish DT. It's too cute. :wub: I was hoping that there was a chance of oranges. :D :hyper:

Most reactions

Back