Gabriel's Spawn Diary -- F2

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

They're growing up so nicely! :wub:

I especially love the full-masks, odd eyes and the white angel though. Cuteness!

oooooooooooooooooooh nice!

can't wait to get my two pairs from this spawn. stained glass items all moved to my house at university, so hopefully will have a chance to get crackin on getting your plakats immortalized in stained glass ;) So many options for two pairs from your spawn that I'll have to do some serious thinking about which ones to choose!!!

Happy New Year,

-Ian

DSCN0142.jpg

Oh, I love the one on the left!!!!!

Oh, I love the one on the left!!!!!
That's the one with a pretty big kink at the base of his spine :/. He has the best colours so far though, and is ADORABLE. He's the one on the left in the first pic as well. See the yellow/white spots on his fins? :D

Not sure about the coppers yet. There should be a few over 20, but that's counting the ones who only have copper highlights rather than being full-body copper. I know there are several :D
The ones with highlights are going to be just gorgeous, I can tell. Deep red with little copper sparkles all over :drool:

There all so cute, i love the fish with the metallic highlights :p

They are soo gorgeous Synirr, I hope I get some beebees. Set up 2 more spawns, one I am really really hoping will work out :)

I just had a thought.... this spawn probably hasn't even begun to show its true colours yet!! The marbles from the last batch didn't even start to lose their red until about the 9th-10th week, so there's much yet to come :D

I am posting in this thread to tell you that Synirr is not dead, just Internetless. Spawn diary updates will continue in 4-5 days when a satellite technician goes and fixes it. Or when she beats her hardware enough that it's too afraid to stay broken.

Back to lurking for me...

An update, omg omg! I am posting from work right now and will be without internet until Tuesday, FYI. I have a satellite connection and something is wrong with my hardware, so I'm waiting on someone to come fix it (and oh boy, the only person qualified to do this is 2.5 hours away.) Luckily, I have the lovely Timur to keep me company via cell phone so I don't go through horrible internet withdrawals.

Anywho, the dark babies are starting to marble now! :wub:
Here's their new 20g
DSCN0204.jpg

Babies!
DSCN0213.jpg

One of the best DTs
DSCN0233.jpg

First signs of marbling :wub:
DSCN0237.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

Full mask babies
DSCN0243.jpg