Kelly Preussner
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2019
- Messages
- 153
- Reaction score
- 15
- Points
- 18
1 of my black mollies has some weird disease. Just noticed it this morning. All the other fish in the tank look fine. At first I thought it was Ick but then noticed it is actually bumps on his tail but only 1 side. Seems to have white spots on his body & his color is not as black. Water conditions are all good in the tank. Tomorrow is my water change day so nitrates are around 20.
should I take him out & treat him? Treat for what?
please help!
should I take him out & treat him? Treat for what?
please help!
Attachments
-
68B69D1B-C6C5-4B33-B68B-35135D82E829.webp11.4 KB · Views: 226 -
97B974CB-C8EC-4A06-9DAE-835524931B52.webp12.5 KB · Views: 191 -
CBF652CE-FD25-46EE-9CC5-EC1E08A33D95.webp13.9 KB · Views: 195 -
6B26FA76-02D4-47D5-8937-60C7358A114B.webp11.3 KB · Views: 258 -
4D335FE2-BCA1-4741-8627-FE29811FF1EC.webp10.5 KB · Views: 178







