FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Right I'm confused...
View attachment 303838
Reaction score 139
View attachment 303839
Lowest one on there is 137
Am I being stupid?
That’s not your total amount, that’s the most in the past 30 days. (I believe it’s 30 days, unless it changed in the past year or so)

Total reaction scores can be found under “members” and then “highest reaction score”

Uncomfortable thought of the day.
There is a zone in any large explosion like a nuke where things are perfectly cooked....

The quietest place on earth is the anechoic chamber at Orfield laboratories Minnesota.
Its so quiet that the sound measured is -9.4dba. And yes that is NEGATIVE numbers.
Its so quiet that the longest anyone has stayed in there for is 45mins because of how disorienting it can be. You can hear your heart beat, your stomach, and ive even heard reports on hearing your blood flow...

The quietest place on earth is the anechoic chamber at Orfield laboratories Minnesota.
Its so quiet that the sound measured is -9.4dba. And yes that is NEGATIVE numbers.
Its so quiet that the longest anyone has stayed in there for is 45mins because of how disorienting it can be. You can hear your heart beat, your stomach, and ive even heard reports on hearing your blood flow...
I kinda wanna do it. People have only been able to stay 45 minutes because of how deafening quiet it is. Reports say people have gone crazy in as few as 10 minutes.

That sounds like sensory deprivation, which was a torture technique experimented with by the British government in Ireland. It caused so much psychological damage it was useless to them. We need inputs from our senses to function.

I kinda wanna do it. People have only been able to stay 45 minutes because of how deafening quiet it is. Reports say people have gone crazy in as few as 10 minutes.
Yup... I kinda would want to try it as well!
That sounds like sensory deprivation, which was a torture technique experimented with by the British government in Ireland. It caused so much psychological damage it was useless to them. We need inputs from our senses to function.
It is a form of torture used but its not torture if you do it to yourself 🤪😅

(This literally the only time I'll be on this morning probably. Rest of the day until school is over will be no device. I'm excited to get busy!)

Enjoy your time offline. Old geezers like me were offline until 30 years ago, and we survived. We became weird, but we survived.

Even though Froot Loops are different colors, they all have exactly the same flavor.
Yup lol...

The fake dyes in food (especially the red 40) can magnify certain issues that happen mentally and can cause different outbursts in people with certain conditions (from what I've heard and seen)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back