Fun Facts We Didn't Need To Know

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

When I was little, everybody thought I was allergic to strawberries, and my mom panicked when my grandpa accidentally fed me froot loops. She read the ingredients and said "Oh never mind, there isn't any fruit in here." 😆

Also, the little red squares of fruit in strawberry instant oatmeal are dyed apples not strawberries.

When I was little, everybody thought I was allergic to strawberries, and my mom panicked when my grandpa accidentally fed me froot loops.
...then we found out it wasn't strawberries, but horses. It's an easy mistake to make.

Fun fact: parents will get upset if you completely accidentally do something to your sibling...
I literally touched my brother and my hand was apparently cold (I seriously didn't know it was) and my brother went: "AHH THATS COLD"... then my dad goes: "REALLY [insert name]" I'm thinking in my head: "Are you serious right now?"...

Fun fact: parents will get upset if you completely accidentally do something to your sibling...
I literally touched my brother and my hand was apparently cold (I seriously didn't know it was) and my brother went: "AHH THATS COLD"... then my dad goes: "REALLY [insert name]" I'm thinking in my head: "Are you serious right now?"...
Yep. When one of them do something to me. They get it easy.

I was the oldest of 3. Next one down was always in mischief, always blamed me for it, constantly complaining and tattling. I was stuck babysitting the younger 2. I still talk to the younger 2. But my closest sister. no no no no no. She hasn't changed.

I was the oldest of 3. Next one down was always in mischief, always blamed me for it, constantly complaining and tattling. I was stuck babysitting the younger 2. I still talk to the younger 2. But my closest sister. no no no no no. She hasn't changed.
Sigh, I was the middle one with both older and younger sisters; not the best thing for a guy. ;) Older sister is 3 years older and the younger sister 13 years younger. I was the built in babysitter and probably did more to raise my younger sister than my parents.

Yup, little siblings can be trouble makers for sure.... And they will even try to get you in trouble sometimes 😅
Sorry to hear your sister hasn't really changed....
Sigh, I was the middle one with both older and younger sisters; not the best thing for a guy. ;) Older sister is 3 years older and the younger sister 13 years younger. I was the built in babysitter and probably did more to raise my younger sister than my parents.
Daaaaang.... Yah that would be pretty rough being the only guy living with a bunch of sisters 😅
But that age gap... That's a big age gap for siblings! 13 years!! Jeez

Yup, little siblings can be trouble makers for sure.... And they will even try to get you in trouble sometimes 😅
Sorry to hear your sister hasn't really changed....

Daaaaang.... Yah that would be pretty rough being the only guy living with a bunch of sisters 😅
But that age gap... That's a big age gap for siblings! 13 years!! Jeez
The large age difference was due to a second marriage.

Ahhh, fried bologna with mustard on sour dough! Awesome.

Actually bologna is consider very popular in several cultures. What you get in a plastic package at the grocery store is not true bologna. Well I guess that technically it is but it isn't true GOOD bologna. ;)

The only way I can eat Bologna is if I fry it first.
There are certain things I ate in childhood. Fried bologna was one. I don't think I have ever bought bologna as an adult, and I've been an adult for a REALLY long time. Spam is the other. Dinner was bean soup monday wednesday and friday. Fried bologna tuesday, spam Thursday. I don't remember the weekends, I think it was leftovers

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back