From The Pond To The Garage....

Nice work Lud,
Can you off load your stock easily in SA. Do you sell any to offset your feeding costs etc.
Regards
C
 
Nice work Lud,
Can you off load your stock easily in SA. Do you sell any to offset your feeding costs etc.
Regards
C

Yea Collin... where I used to live.... not in this (one horse) town.... I basically paid for my first 2 tanks..... the rest was built up from what the fish produced..... Now, I have to sell in the cities (if ever) & basically covers my petrol costs.... (closest being 300km)
 
WOW! seems like a roadtrip to the LFS. I like the idea of being able to keep ponds outside for tropicals, You sure are blessed with glorious weather conditions. Unlike the British climate.
Any more word on the Game Lodge project.
Regards
C
 
WOW! seems like a roadtrip to the LFS. I like the idea of being able to keep ponds outside for tropicals, You sure are blessed with glorious weather conditions. Unlike the British climate.
Any more word on the Game Lodge project.
Regards
C


Oops yes..... The game lodge........ I will update on Tuesday..... (if I remember correctly, it is "Now I'm really relying on you guys") Will update on Tuesday...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top