Friends

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BalaClown

Reaction score
Here is our kitty that sits every night and says hi to the bala and loach and vice versa, for well over a decade! I will find better pics…

Attachments

• A151C5E9-5F6F-424E-847F-838CB3275655.jpeg
    A151C5E9-5F6F-424E-847F-838CB3275655.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 21
No fish allowed in this month's POTM contest....only dogs, cats, guinea pigs, gerbels,snakes, bearded dragons, chickens, bunnies, snails, birds, etc etc

Last edited:
well you CAN enter the cat in a our next POTM contest in March...and you could have the fish along with it in your entry photo
we had a recent winner doing just that with a cockatoo looking at a couple of cichlids ......

Did your bala shark die? I was just reading your thread about that. Sad situation. Sounds like he has lived a long life.
No, he’s at the bottom right now, with labored breathing, I’ve done water change while keeping eye on not have a fluctuation of water temp and added some things from our local store that makes organic, AMAZING stuff to help him….about to add another air pump, and saying a prayer for divine intervention. Been sick for 2 1/2 weeks with Covid and pneumonia and didn’t need this on first day I’ve been with ANY energy to speak of. …..and we love him so, sux. Thanks for your concern….wow fish people ROCK!❤️❄️🌟

No, he’s at the bottom right now, with labored breathing, I’ve done water change while keeping eye on not have a fluctuation of water temp and added some things from our local store that makes organic, AMAZING stuff to help him….about to add another air pump, and saying a prayer for divine intervention. Been sick for 2 1/2 weeks with Covid and pneumonia and didn’t need this on first day I’ve been with ANY energy to speak of. …..and we love him so, sux. Thanks for your concern….wow fish people ROCK!❤️❄️🌟
I really hope that you and the fish can make a full recovery!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back