Found a new forum?

I'd hate to be accused of 'SUCKING UP', SO.......

mombers tanks
:D

OK thats the last one  ;)

btw, I'm not familiar with Avatars - the bar was on the list on registration, if someone wants to find me a suitable one - then by all means.

I'll do some back tracking, we had a hell of a laugh on night. when everyone started changing there avatars. A few members have loads hidden somewhere ;)

Rose,..in all my glory?.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

W3, They say every group has a lunatic. So as I look around and don't see one, I'm led to believe....it must be me! :laugh: :laugh:

I used to know where there was a Mona Lisa who would remove her face to reveal a smilie behind it :D

Lost the site though. Bah humbug!

Way to go W3 :D :D :D ...

First day here and already following the "evil one".

Nothing like picking on the "Boss" is there :laugh: :laugh:

Larry

Hi and welcome.
Rose mught think she's the evil one but she's really more mad(as you've deduced) me on the other hand aint quite so mad but am slightly more evil. We all took the test one day so the proofs in a thread here somewhere. well most of us did apart from the ones that were to chicken. talking of chickens.....!!!
Anyway while you're here watch out for aliens, if you aint already got one Rose should have some spare tinfoil hats with the community logo on to give out.
chickendance.gif

That's me evil and mad, or so I'm told. So you wanna group hat. K, I gotta go make more. The last one was theifted from me. Dang aliens. Anyone know where I put the atom splitter? R

Watch it Anna may be on holiday - but i'm sure she could still sue ;)

:) Hi 3w, I'm just back from hols, so welcome to the Friendliest Fish Forum on the Net. :D Mac.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back