Found a new forum?

wetwetwet

GO WITH THE FLOW
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Since the last fish forum I'd been addicted to decided to close down I've spent the last few days looking for a new one.

Hopefully I've found one I can settle into :what:

So...Hello :grin:

Hi.www
A very warm welcome to you, and I hope that you will stay with us and join in this madhouse. We like to think of this site as one big family and like all families we have our good days and our bad. Hopefully we are here to help you through both.
This forum is not just for asking about fish problems although with the wealth of knowledge locked within this cyberworld, you'll never be far from some sort of solution to your problems,great or small. So welcome to what I hope for you will be a long and lasting friendship.

Hi and Welcome to our forum, okay it's really mine, all mine I say :laugh: Join in all our fun, theres plenty of it. Just be carefull of your posts we're an unforgiving bunch, I'd tell you what to look out for that takes half the fun away. ;)

Anyway, hope to see you around 8)

WWW, We are one big happy family, and always looking to adopt. Watch all the topics, cause after they are answered, they usually get comically off track at the end. And addicted would be the key word. Just look at some of the post totals versus how long some of us has been here.
:)

Hope you enjoy yourself here, shouldn't take any time to feel at home.

Im guessing your from fishkeeper ive had a lot of people telling me its shut down.

Well make yourself at home its good here

Welcome to the insanity. I'm the Evil One (not really but they seem to think so) and I'll be your tour guide...As we walk in to the mess hall we see Adyec the Ever Watchfull Fish Bouncer. To your left is Dragon Slayer the Master Sturgon Surgon. Adyec bounces the fish over to the MSS and he patches them up again. All while Davy has a few bears. Here we pass by Wacky in the hall way, why he's named Wacky you decide. On our way to see Cichlidmaster feed his Oscars, Dempsey's and such we pass by Great Lakes in all his glory. I would introduce you to Pete but he's the invisible man and hard to find. This concludes our tour for today. Hope you enjoy our stay. Rose (the Evil One)

I never even found fishkeeper .... shocking ;)

Welcome WetWetWet :)

Welcome W3,

Hope you enjoyed the tour :D  :D . be careful of your tour guide though...she may lead you down the path of doom or at the very least "corruption" :laugh:  :laugh:

Don't let Rose fool ya she is the "evil one" for sure. ;)  ;)  :p  :laugh:

Wetwetwet. Remember to log in :laugh:
Okay If you like it that much you can be my freind. Oh and the thing with Rose, you hit it on the head :laugh:

Oh and if you know anyone else from Fishkeeper send them here, we'ed love mew members ;)

So what fish do you have/like anyway :)

W3...Groveling no...SUCKING UP for sure :laugh: :laugh:

And Davy...You should be ashamed for encouraging W3 ;) ;) ;) :p :p :D

Still got to learn my way round the site! :=)

General community set-up in a Rio 400, rtbs, rainbows, clown loaches, rosy tetras, danios, pentazona barbs and a gold nugget plec.

mew members
??? :laugh:
Sorry didn't have any contact details once the site closed :angry:

Just before anyone buts in, you'll fit in fine. Spotting typos are fun. But I'm the boss, leave me alone :(

Cool fish m8. Theres some mombers tanks on the main site if you want a look. Oh and if anyone else wants to give me pics of their tank(s) I'll put then up ;)

Is your Avatar okay, Not knowing if it's ment to just be a bar, if not give me a shout and I'll fix it.

definitely mew members - all cats welcome ;)

Hopefully some more will find their way here anyway :)

Aye its always wise to leave Davy alone - that way he'll keep his bears to himself :laugh:

(he spelt beer wrong one night - & he's not going to be allowed to forget it :) )

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back