FOTM?????

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

-Chewy-

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi all,

I know this is alittle thick-skinned but I really want to join the FOTM contest...
So can anyone help me and nominate any of these two fishes??? PLZ!!! :-(
I really really really wanna join the competition (even though I know I won't win)

Thanks
-Chewy-

Attachments

• Marble_Gourami_2__Small_.jpg
    Marble_Gourami_2__Small_.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 31
FOTM second pic :D They are great photos by the way, don't be so hard on yourself! :)

They are great photos, awesome quality - nice and sharp. And your fish are totally adorable, I'm a sucker for gouramis. :p FOTM from me too. :thumbs:

:p Yeepee!!!!!! THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Heheee....I am so happy! Ok, so it's the second pic nominated....wish me luck!! :lol:

Thanks!
-Chewy-

:D and I'll nominate that 2nd pic too - even though it already has 2 nominations :lol: ....it is a great photo chewy :cool: keep em coming :kewlpics:

sue

Thanks all...again... :D
This is another pix of her (my female gourami)
Do u think this is a better pic? Anyway, i have already summitted...can i change?
i can't right?

-Chewy-

Attachments

• Pearl_Gourami_3__Medium_.jpg
    Pearl_Gourami_3__Medium_.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 32
that is a very beautiful photo chewy......the colours of the background, plants, fish...........the composition of it........everything :cool:

just beautiful

sue :D

i like the last pic better than the other 2 :D more clear, nicer colors... id put that in for FOTM :D

no need for my nomination then, but i'll give it anyway to the second pic. i know how difficult it is to get a decent pic of the pearl gourami , i have two . a super pic , nice and clear:) pebbles

Most reactions

trending

Back