Foamy Bubbles?

lilacamy931

Starting again
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
3,475
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Bournemouth, UK
I changed the water 4 days ago and noticed there are foamy bubbles at the top, quite a few for me to be worried about. Guessing it isnt dissovled oxygen due to the time elapsed, is it CO2 and is it harmful? Fish of course are all healthy and fine and water params reading perfect. Many thanks
 
:lol: cool...hope it is nothing else, maybe preform a small waterchange and see what happens....hows tricks anyhow? the dp's are doing great thank's,just fed the little pigz, there all in together still and swim around together, the loner one still isnt coloured as nice as the pair but still a great iccle fishie
 
Yeah the loner has always been abit off coloured hasnt he? I am really glad you managed to get him back with the others! No puffer babies yet? LOL Oh and they are uber pigs! But cute xx

Glad your doing well, everything great here, only thing of the kittens discovering the fish last night (least I had almost two weeks free of it! ;))
 
Well the froth cam back but unsure if this time it is due to a course of myaxzin doing in the tank, hope nothing too bad x

well I have just read it could be bad water quality (stats are great - ammonia 0, nitrite 0 and nitrate 5) water was changed two days ago, or medicines (am treating myaxzin but there were bubbles before), dechlorinator(possibility but wouldnt they disipate after initial introduciton?) or HOB filter, which I do have but there hasnt always been this problem. Doing a large water change today with alot of cleaning (combating algae) and we will start afresh and see what happens
 

Most reactions

Back
Top