fluval or prime

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Neither of the fish look stressed, or bloated to me. :)

As for me, the only ā€œchemicalā€ I use, is Tetra AquaSafe brand water conditioner, as @seangee said, I donā€™t believe in all of that stress coat stuff, I stick with the essentials, good luck! :)

Neither of the fish look stressed, or bloated to me. :)

As for me, the only ā€œchemicalā€ I use, is Tetra AquaSafe brand water conditioner, as @seangee said, I donā€™t believe in all of that stress coat stuff, I stick with the essentials, good luck! :)

thanks. wont know till probably tues., sent liver, and 2 parts of the intestine into the lab. some one made a good suggestion that I should have sent in the brain since he was neurologic. the great news is , Champagne is doing great, eating like her ol piggy self, and giving long reproachful looks because she has a bare tank. attitude is everything. :rip:RIP Helios

As for me, the only ā€œchemicalā€ I use, is Tetra AquaSafe brand water conditioner
Double check the packaging next time you buy.
I believe they recently changed the packaging in the UK and according to the label contains "plant extract" for the mucous coating as well as added iodine and magnesium. AFAIK this used to be a de-chlorinator and is now a de-chlorinator plus other stuff.
As I say check the label, may be different for the US market.

Thatā€™s why I put the ā€œChemicalsā€ in quotations. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back