Fluval 307 head issue.

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Enraged_duckling

Reaction score
Hello, this is the second time this has happened to me and I am trying to find some form of answer. So I have a Fluval 307 series of canister filter, and the pump head has cracked for a second time, I seriously do not know why this has happened, but as soon as power is lost to the pump, it will start to leak from this crack, pictures are attached. Any help here would be amazing, as I have already bought one replacement head, is this a design flaw? Something I am doing wrong? Thanks - Ronin

Attachments

• DD9CDE05-D6F0-4CBE-9DDA-7015AF7BF792.jpeg
    DD9CDE05-D6F0-4CBE-9DDA-7015AF7BF792.jpeg
    182.3 KB · Views: 40
probably a design flaw. contact the suppliers and tell them its the second one that has done this and you would like a free replacement.

That's odd that they would both crack in the "same spot?" if so it may have something to do with the canister body itself, just a suggestion.

That's odd that they would both crack in the "same spot?" if so it may have something to do with the canister body itself, just a suggestion.

Agreed. You may have somthing wrong with the canister itself.

I have been thinking about that possibility myself, as I have heard many great things about these filters, so perhaps it is simply that.

However, I did not see any obvious things on the canister that could cause this cracking, so I am extremely confused as to why this has happened again to me.

I have a fluval 307 myself. Great filter. Broke locking handle on it once but apart from that its been fine. No idea why yours keeps breaking.

Most reactions

Back