Fish 'Shed' Is under construction!!

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

hi

any chance of any more pictures, im dying from anticipation(sorry i cant spell) and also do u still have all the plecs you have on your web site??

kiss kiss
godzuki

unfortunatly there are no realy changes to the shed since the last piccys - well the nitro RC car is in there now :)

I hope to be collecting a few more tanks at the weekend so should have a few more pictures soon.

as for the plecs - we have 34 at the moment. 12 different species :D - looking to breed most of them in the future.

I'm GLAD to hear all is going well.

The heats Holding fine, and that there is no Moisture but where it's suppose to be.

Keep up the Good work, And keep the pic's coming.... :)

setup another tank today :) 36" x 12" x 18"

Its going to have the L129s that were in our bedroom...
They are on the move due to our latest arivals :D (see avatar)

I'm slighty screwed for money now though (see avatar again!)
so unless I can scrounge more tanks, this is it for a while.

OMG!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: what are they??? :drool: :drool: :drool: they look devine, can I have one or both???? please...pretty please.... pretty please with a cherry on the top!!!!!! :* :* :D :D

kiss kiss
godzuki

ummm.... Nope :p

we've been looking for them for about 2 years... they are the Zebra Plecs that you hear so many people talking about when someone asks for a small plec.... they are no longer allowed to be exported from brazil and its not looking too good for their long term future as the brazillian government is planning a rather large hydro dam across their natural habitat, the xingu river.

They are not a fish to be kept on their own and in my opinion should be kept as part of a breeding group.
We've just got 5... hopefully a mix of male and female.

dont ask what they cost us though :X

well if they over breed i'll happily take some to "carry on" the breeding program lol

hows the shed going to still happy with it??

Its good.... Ideally I still need to find a 4ft x 1ft x 1ft for free.... then i can stop until I have more funds.
actually - I'll ask in the wanted section :)

unfortunatly smithrc

I think a 4ft tank is what all of us want for free...I havent come across one yet...

although did find a 6ft x 2ft x 2ft for £150 just a shame I would need to kick either my husbahd out and get a single bed or banish my wee ones to the attic....

kiss kiss
godzuki

yeah... I can just imagine the headlines now.... and I soo dont think child services, hubby, kids and the parentals will be that chuffed as well....

its a total pipe dream, maybe one day we'll move out if our flat and get a house where I can build a haven like Smithrc's

Although smithrc you do realise that you have set the standard and this fish world is a competitve one!!!!before you know it they'll be fish town houses and fish mansions popping up every where OOH and my favorite fish yacht's for the fish that likes to get back to his roots...lol ...

i was going to head into the world of "fish" designers and "fish" boutiques for the betta's that fancy a "fin"icure but I gather you'd all think i was a wee bit of a physco(im generally not, i dont think so anyway) and avoid me like the plague i.e finrot, whitespot ect... ect... ect...

can anyone tell that Im so a blonde in disguise.... :crazy:

kiss kiss and nite nite
godzuki :wub:

not quite...i was thinking something in the area of 45000-50000 gallons for reef, bonnethead and maybe a few sharpnose sharks. It'll be quite a bit though...atleast $200 000 for the equipment alone, so it looks like im going to have to invest wisely and work hard.

SmithRC- could you post some pictures of the finished shed (like the exterior and a shot of the view when you first step through the doorway?) I think that'll keep godzuki and I satisfied until you do any more major changes

not quite...i was thinking something in the area of 45000-50000 gallons for reef, bonnethead and maybe a few sharpnose sharks. It'll be quite a bit though...atleast $200 000 for the equipment alone, so it looks like im going to have to invest wisely and work hard.

SmithRC- could you post some pictures of the finished shed (like the exterior and a shot of the view when you first step through the doorway?) I think that'll keep godzuki and I satisfied until you do any more major changes

have you looked through the whole post? there are step by step photos ;)

Most reactions

Back