Fish 'Shed' Is under construction!!

oh believe me. this post and i are quite familiar with each other. well, i was just wondering if there was an angle that you didnt cover. any excuse to get more pics!

well we do apoligise Smithrc.. your just amazing and we want to worship at your feet lol but to do that we need pictures :D :D :D my husband would love to lynch you as I dont stop re-reading the info(getting ideas) oh and thats a comical lynch not a serious one....

im sure waiting here with bated breathe is fine and good but if you dont want to paste any pics of the shed can you at least post some of the gorgeous plec, its devine and I so want one.

kiss kiss :wub:
godzuki

hi folks...

I should be getting another tank in there next weekend...

I'll then have 2x 2fts 2x 3fts and 2x 4fts set up... I'll post a few more piccys then :)

godzuki - Your hubby is not the only one that wants to lynch me... My wife is another :D :D

Can't wait to see it on Saturday mate! I doubt the girls will let us get the 4' set-up straight away though !!! ;)

Andy

Can't wait to see it on Saturday mate! I doubt the girls will let us get the 4' set-up straight away though !!! ;)

Andy

lol - not a chance :)

I need to paint the back of it first though too...

Do you know if it has a hood? I might need to sort something out as covers to.

everybody look at smithrc avartar OHHHH :drool: :drool:

Not sure on the hood mate, I'll ask tonight when I order the 134's ;)

I'm sure we can sort something out.... Richard at the shop might be able to sort out some sliding covers.....

Andy

Most reactions

Back