Finally, the world goverments begin to admit the UFOs.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
This forum is not actually a fish forum. We are gathering information on you humans to see if you are worth eating, I mean saving. Or do I mean eating?
Your primitive human language confuses us.
Yeah you fish are destroying our human habitats.

I believe in aliens…. After all my dad is a registered alien with the US government 😳

Whenever there is a period of political and social uncertainty and change, humans always talk about end of the world, and in recent years, UFO type things. The 1950s were the golden age of UFOs. That old cold war fear. The apocalypse has been predicted every year or so for 2000 years. It's just the way we are.

I'm sure there are life forms on other planets. Do they visit us? I doubt it. But if they do, identifying their objects won't be easy. The people next door, who are quite alien to me when it comes to how they live, didn't prep for the hurricane we're on the edges of, and something unidentified just flew off their deck and headed south.

Apparently, our space alien lizard god rulers have been here long enough to no longer be aliens, and are naturalized citizens. As more and more aquarists leave this hobby and turn to reptiles and herp keeping, I see a mind control system spreading. Try to deny it. You can't.

There is only one way to resist. Keep killifish.

UFO-Memes.jpg

There was a UFO cult in the region I used to work, and one day they sent a couple of attractive women to leaflet, announcing a clothing not optional ceremony to celebrate the aliens by engaging in certain activities in a secluded pasture. One of my students went. He said they gathered in a barn and about 50 birthday suit college dudes ran out into the field, to be greeted by 3 old men with a megaphone giving them a lecture on their alien gods.

This forum is not actually a fish forum. We are gathering information on you humans to see if you are worth eating, I mean saving. Or do I mean eating?
Your primitive human language confuses us.
Hmm, this from the lands visited by "Captain Cook". This is no conspiracy.

You know I remain open to the fact we're not alone out of all the billions of galaxies and planets there are... But scientists always say that "alien civilizations wou!d be millions and possibly trillions of light years ahead of us".
Now while some civilizations out there MAY be (if their real of course) I don't see why this planet also can't be millions of light years ahead of another. So what if there is an intelligent alien civilization and they haven't even made it to space yet. What if they remained content on their planet instead of wasting trillions of dollars trying to go to spade when instead using that money to help their own planet flourish.... Just saying I think humanity makes some grave mistakes with money. I don't mind space research and going out there to explore but if we took just a fraction of those funds and put it elswhere we may be doing better down here

I absolutely agree with the tremendous waste of money into research of galaxies so far away that even if one expoded it wouldn't affect this planet as it will already have been swallowed by a black hole, or or died at the demise of our sun.
The amount of money being spent could very well make a hell of a lot of difference to people all around the world. But then Amazon will have taken control of everything, prohibited unions and operate shuttles to mine the moon of its natural resources.

By the way, as a further comment on my own experience of seeing a UFO, my mind struggles with a few things. The main one is that why in hell would it have lights on.

I absolutely agree with the tremendous waste of money into research of galaxies so far away that even if one expoded it wouldn't affect this planet as it will already have been swallowed by a black hole, or or died at the demise of our sun.
The amount of money being spent could very well make a hell of a lot of difference to people all around the world. But then Amazon will have taken control of everything, prohibited unions and operate shuttles to mine the moon of its natural resources.

By the way, as a further comment on my own experience of seeing a UFO, my mind struggles with a few things. The main one is that why in hell would it have lights on.
While we COULD definitely be getting visitors from other planets, the military could be testing top secret tech knowing the public would just go: "OH WOOK HEW COME DA AWEINS AGAIN" 😅

We could also all be mauve unicorns with a brain problem causing us to see each other in human form. Conspiracists always blame the military or elected governments, but what if it could be corporations, churches or a country line dancing club in Nebraska who had the aliens confusedly running on hamster wheels behind a bookcase wall? I love could. Such a great word!

Hello all, thanks for your last replies.

As a reference, here i have added a link to a w-site that have real very ancient paintings about UFOs and aliens.

These ancient UFOs looks just the same as all the showed in the updated recorded UFO videos, including the videos released by the world goverments. Thanks.

No Alien will show up in a Carbon body, they will show up as energy and go straight for your brain, so you have nothing to worry about you will never know what hit you, maybe you have one living there now.

No Alien will show up in a Carbon body, they will show up as energy and go straight for your brain, so you have nothing to worry about you will never know what hit you, maybe you have one living there now.
......they would have to find my brain first......and there is no guarantee of finding it either :lol:

Way too many discepancies to take it as read that aliens actually come to Earth in UFO's; even if they do exist somewhere.
Accelaration such as displayed on those craft, would kill any living being of a sizable mass. Quite simply they'd be squashed to death from the sudden accelaration. The same thing can't be construed alongide NASA's rocket launches as the accelaration isn't sudden at the time of launch. It builds up as it reaches height, then any advance in speed in outer space wouldn't be noticeable as there would be no gravitional pull.
That's my biggest rebuff to the use of space ships by alien lifeform, although not the only one.
It's known fact that the increase in frictional temperature generated by Concode during supersonic flight made a 6" to 10" increase in length.
Imagine a UFO at warp speed ....... HOW LONG??????
Only some sort of 4th dimensional travel could come anywhere near to an explanation, but I ain't clever enough to say how.

Last edited:
Way too many discepancies to take it as read that aliens actually come to Earth in UFO's; even if they do exist somewhere.
Accelaration such as displayed on those craft, would kill any living being of a sizable mass. Quite simply they'd be squashed to death from the sudden accelaration. The same thing can't be construed alongide NASA's rocket launches as the accelaration isn't sudden at the time of launch. It builds up as it reaches height, then any advance in speed in outer space wouldn't be noticeable as there would be gravitional pull.
That's my biggest rebuff to the use of space ships by alien lifeform, although not the only one.
So no carbon based species would survive in those craft, therefore they are probes or earth experiments?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back