Finally, the world goverments begin to admit the UFOs.

Waking up this 2 yr old discussion

So I was listening to my audio book and peeked out the window to look at the stars. Instead of a few dull minesotian stars I saw a bright active sky and a shooting star. And than another. And another. After opening my curtains wider to see a bigger view i saw star after star, about the same distance apart following eachother in a straight line across the sky, from the north to as far as I could see until my roof blocking the south. I sat staring for a good 3-5 minuites starting to get creeped out and trying to convince myself I couldn't focus on an individual star thus it looked to be moving. But no, they were definitely moving and in a line. Perplexed and weirded out, I left my room to walk out to the back deck. Yes now I could clearly see a line of stars one after another rising up from the north end of the sky and one after another disappearing on the south end. They were all decency bright and big "stars". I looked up to see if I could see anything else weird. No other lines if moving stars, but the sky was full of what seamed like a million stars, probaby not that much but there wre atleast thousands and thousands, most huge and bright. Again, this is NOT normal. The most i can see is the dipper and a couple dozen measly dull stars even on the clearest night. This really was nothing like ive sean and im not kiding. After gathering that this was actually happening I was going to go wake my family up and show them. By the time u got them, which couldn't have been more than a minuite and a half we were outside again. The line of stars had vanished and the entire sky tho still unusually bright had started to dull significantly. It is now back to normal and I can only see the dipper plus 5 stars outside my window.

I looked it up and the closest I could find was Elons satellites but I wasn't that, what I saw was too far apart, too many, and stretched to wide. Pluss the whole sky lighting up with stars? Idk but this was weird.

Waking up this 2 yr old discussion

So I was listening to my audio book and peeked out the window to look at the stars. Instead of a few dull minesotian stars I saw a bright active sky and a shooting star. And than another. And another. After opening my curtains wider to see a bigger view i saw star after star, about the same distance apart following eachother in a straight line across the sky, from the north to as far as I could see until my roof blocking the south. I sat staring for a good 3-5 minuites starting to get creeped out and trying to convince myself I couldn't focus on an individual star thus it looked to be moving. But no, they were definitely moving and in a line. Perplexed and weirded out, I left my room to walk out to the back deck. Yes now I could clearly see a line of stars one after another rising up from the north end of the sky and one after another disappearing on the south end. They were all decency bright and big "stars". I looked up to see if I could see anything else weird. No other lines if moving stars, but the sky was full of what seamed like a million stars, probaby not that much but there wre atleast thousands and thousands, most huge and bright. Again, this is NOT normal. The most i can see is the dipper and a couple dozen measly dull stars even on the clearest night. This really was nothing like ive sean and im not kiding. After gathering that this was actually happening I was going to go wake my family up and show them. By the time u got them, which couldn't have been more than a minuite and a half we were outside again. The line of stars had vanished and the entire sky tho still unusually bright had started to dull significantly. It is now back to normal and I can only see the dipper plus 5 stars outside my window.

I looked it up and the closest I could find was Elons satellites but I wasn't that, what I saw was too far apart, too many, and stretched to wide. Pluss the whole sky lighting up with stars? Idk but this was weird.
I would say it’s star link, but if the whole sky lit up and then faded I have no idea

If you want it to be UFOs, go for it, But stop and think about all the other possibilities too. Far too often we look for our wishes to be confirmed.

Maybe it was the creature who runs the aquarium we live in changing out the LEDs. In the last week or so, the plant growth around here has been fantastic...

Most reactions

Back