Finally, the world goverments begin to admit the UFOs.

There appears to be more and more of this type of disclosure happening these days...

Why all of a sudden after the decades of secrecy?

Cause the Government knows that after the last few years, not even aliens being real will be surprising to us, so we won't go into mass panic... We're all just like: "Cool, yah... We figured"

Cause the Government knows that after the last few years, not even aliens being real will be surprising to us, so we won't go into mass panic... We're all just like: "Cool, yah... We figured"
So what is the agenda?

The reality of UFOs is irrefutably established: There are definitely flying objects that are unidentified. I saw one just this morning. Some kind of bird, I think, but was it a red-tailed hawk or a raven? Hard to say from this angle.

These 🛸 apparently can travel faster than light speed but somehow manage to crash land on earth. I don’t buy it.

There appears to be more and more of this type of disclosure happening these days...

The answer is easy. Our societies are under stress due to massive social changes, and when things like this happen, people look to UFOs, cults, conspiracies and such as a way to cope. The weird things people believe when social stresses are extreme are one of the most entertaining and disturbing parts of studying history. It always happens, in various forms.

The Cold War was the good old days for UFOs. Stressful times.

The vastness of space makes the existence of life outside of our solar system highly likely, if not certain. That very same vastness makes the possibility of contact between lifeforms from different solar systems highly unlikely, if not impossible.

The vastness of space makes the existence of life outside of our solar system highly likely, if not certain. That very same vastness makes the possibility of contact between lifeforms from different solar systems highly unlikely, if not impossible.
Exactly. We would need a new physics, allowing us or another intelligent species to travel faster than the speed of light, many times faster.

Most reactions

Back