Finally, the world goverments begin to admit the UFOs.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

TiercelR

Reaction score
Finally, the world goverments beggins to admit the UFOs. Right now the goverments are not as skeptical as they were before about it.

This is one article of the many articles online from the "well knowed" news media agences that talk about of the official uncover of information about of the UFOs by the goverments of the world.

The world goverments still without admit at all that the most of the UFOs do not belongs to our own technology, but eventually they will do for sure.

There are many real videos of UFOs that were taken from the cameras of the international space station and from the cameras of anothers of our own space ships.

Also, a some years ago, the mexican air force released an official video of many UFOs flying together on the sea. That video was taken by the camera of one of their airplanes.

Last edited:
Yup it was on some of the major news stations... Really intriguing.

If aliens have the technology to come to Earth from wherever, they would have decent sensors and be able to pick up human based aircraft long before the aircraft could see them. So why are they being seen by our aircraft pilots?

Having said that, considering the number of stars in the universe, and the possibility of most stars having planets around them, the chances of other life forms being out there is extremely high. So maybe we are being watched by aliens on the dark side of the moon. Maybe they are down here among us (ZElon Musk). Maybe they are sitting up there in space placing bets on whether we are going to survive the next 10 years, and are dividing the planet up into who gets what after we kill ourselves off.

Well I, for one, am a firm believer having seen a probable triangular UFO that flew very slowly overhead at around 200 feet. No noise at all and going so slowly it wouldn't have been an aeroplane. Had it been a helicopter it would have been noisy.
I also believe that alien technology is being copied by the USA in Nevada. Way too many things going on there that defy logical explanation.

Something for the conspiracy theorists.

Is covid19 real, or is the government vaccinating us in preparation for an alien invasion?

During the last few years, governments have done some interesting things and some really new inventions have been made. People are also trying to get off Earth and get to Mars now. Why is this happening all of a sudden?

There is something out there. What it or they are is anyone's guess. The Gemini and Apollo astronauts saw and photographed something that swarmed their ships and was alive. Military pilots , who are as sober as hanging judges , swear to have seen and chased things they can't explain. Germany was carrying out anti - gravity magnetic flight experiments in the 1940's. So , what it is could be of extraterrestrial or earthly origin. But . . . our government and others know what it is and are either keeping it under wraps for monetary gain or to prevent mass panic. You decide.

I believe that there is lifeforms out there whether they are intelligent like us or maybe planets full of animal like life forms. Interesting never the less.

So , what it is could be of extraterrestrial or earthly origin. But . . . our government and others know what it is and are either keeping it under wraps for monetary gain or to prevent mass panic. You decide.
mass panic, mass panic

covid was just a test run to see how many people would panic. Imagine the toilet paper wars when aliens first show up. People will need heaps coz everyone will poop themselves.

Why did this thread appear ? This one is one that I could go on about for years. Just as an example . . . why do we have machinery and technology in the past 200 years that is beyond anything ever ? How did we go from cloth covered biplanes to supersonic jets and space flight in only 60 years ? Why ? Why I ask , when the horse and wagon was the zenith of technology for thousands of years ? Why nuclear weapons ? Did someone or something give us that so we'd kill ourselves ? Mankind having atomic bombs is like a toddler playing with dynamite and matches. Why do man's greatest inventions have no other purpose than to kill ?

Something for the conspiracy theorists.

Is covid19 real, or is the government vaccinating us in preparation for an alien invasion?

During the last few years, governments have done some interesting things and some really new inventions have been made. People are also trying to get off Earth and get to Mars now. Why is this happening all of a sudden?
I love conspiracy theories :)

This forum is not actually a fish forum. We are gathering information on you humans to see if you are worth eating, I mean saving. Or do I mean eating?
Your primitive human language confuses us.
se02ep03_02.png

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back