The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kylealastairlove

Fish Addict
Reaction score
so fed up today,

:(
i have no money in my bank, im currently doing a training course so i can work in the kitchen at a blind home. and everyday it seems like its worth it less and less. apparantly i will be paid at the end of the month for my work (its only for a casual job) but they have asked nothing about my bank details and stuff.
i would like to try and find a more worthwhile job because i really need money, i cant even buy myself anything to eat if i go out with friends :( but then i have to wait another month after getting about £40 for 4 days in training (not full days) then i have to wait through february and get nothing, then at the end of march, after i've done visual awareness training i finally finish the training and get some money, basically the only thing that is keeping me going is i got told that i will be going on a 1 day course to get my food hygiene qualification, which i guess will help me find jobs in kitchens and restaurants and so on...

same thing day in day out, with one of my friends as i don't see any others, starting to get really boring, not even a good friend sometimes :(
i just feel like i need to get out and see people that i used to see more often, but i just dont and i feel like i doubt anybody would come out just to see me!
i feel like im alone in this situation, maybe if i had a lady friend i would feel a bit better, but theres nobody for me, i've searched high and low but still not found the right girl, and i feel this person could really help me through all this at the moment as im just so fed up with everything :(

anyway my rant essay is over now lol! just needed to get that off my chest, sometimes i feel the best people to speak to about problems is those you dont know too well :) dont know why they just seem to give better advice ! :p

Tell me about it! I've got a degree and a masters in the sciences and I've been sucked into working part-time in tescos just to make ends meet. Until I can land something better anyway.

On the brighter side; at least you're saving money by not having a ladyfriend! :p

Same for everyone, but bear this in mind, the best things in life are free, money isn't everything.

ahh winkle, thats very true lol, at least thats one positive aspect, i hate to be negative because i feel like people just think i feel sorry for myself or something but i cant help it im not really a naturally positive person

sbs i guess your right, its just life i spose, maybe its only just hitting home for me that im growing up now, and i will need to work and do things i dont wanna do. true money isn't everything but it would be nice to have a bit :p lol!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back