Favorite CLEAN songs

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I love mercy me. Particularly Even If. Almost home is also really good.
Grace Got You, Move, and Greater are my favs. I only know those because when my sister was still living in the house, she used to listen to them all the time.

This is one of my all time favorite songs. The song never gets old. When Rock and Roll was Real.
from 2006 with Mick Jagger rocking it out when he was 63 years young. I saw this same show live when they were on tour in Northeast US.....fantastic concert.

Last edited:
@Fishmanic

I saw the stones do this song in Baltimore in 1969- They were absolutely amazing and in their prime. One tune from that show is on the Get Your Ya-Ya's Out album.
Recorded

The performances captured for this release were recorded on 27 November 1969 (one show) and 28 November 1969 (two shows) at New York City's Madison Square Garden, except for "Love in Vain", recorded in Baltimore on 26 November 1969.

NF released the rest of his album last night.
If I had to give a top three it would be 1)CAREFUL, 2)Mama, 3)Motto.
Ngl most of the songs were pretty disappointing.

NF released the rest of his album last night.
If I had to give a top three it would be 1)CAREFUL, 2)Mama, 3)Motto.
Ngl most of the songs were pretty disappointing.
I haven't heard the whole album yet, only Hope and Motto, but im surprised you dont have Hope up there lol. That one was actually awesome.
Why was it disappointing? (I'm not asking in a way to attack your opinion or whatever, I'm just genuinely curious as to why you think that before I listen to the songs)

I haven't heard the whole album yet, only Hope and Motto, but im surprised you dont have Hope up there lol. That one was actually awesome.
Why was it disappointing? (I'm not asking in a way to attack your opinion or whatever, I'm just genuinely curious as to why you think that before I listen to the songs)
The style of like half the songs is pretty different from his usual stuff.
A lot of the songs sounded pretty similar as well.
You can't expect every song on an album to be fire but it makes me cringe reading the comments on the videos. People saying he's shaking the industry and such.
I guess I feel like he's done better. None of these new songs even make the top 3 for his entire career.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back