Favorite CLEAN songs

Rocky998

Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I want this to be a thread where we share clean music with eachother. The music should be family friendly, so no swearing in the songs, and if possible nothing too sexualy related...

I will start this off with a semi clean artist, I have only heard him curse twice in his songs but I am just discovering his songs so there may be more. But this song is fun and completely clean:

Clean songs…uh, let me think…nope. I listen to a lot of comedy music (Bo Burnham), which has swearing and bad references in it. My music taste is a broad spectrum. 80s rock, punk, Eminem, and possible some modern hip hop or pop music. All of which have swearing. There are clean versions. Godzilla (Eminem) is good. No sexual references, nothing bad. Eminem blurs out some words like alcohol and drunk, so the clean Godzilla is good

Midlake is one of my favorite bands. This is “Rosco” from their amazing album The Trials of Van Ocupanther

Actually there are too many nice songs since my parents time till now.
I have many collections of nice songs from my parents time or my older brother and sisters time.

Anyway, one of my favourite is by Enya - May it be.
This song was used in the movie Lord of the Rings where most of the shots were taken in New Zealand....many nice sceneries...

Last edited:
Another nice old song is Forever Young by Alphaville. This song was written in protest against the use of nuclear bomb.

One of my favorites according to Spotify rewrap.

Some of the jazz I enjoy:
Maurice Brown - Moroccan Dancehall
Maurice Brown - The Mood
El Michaels Affair - C.R.E.A.M.
The Shaolin Afronauts - Kilimanjaro
The Shaolin Afronauts - The Scarab
The Sorcerers - Overgrown Icons

Some of the soul, etc I enjoy:.
Lee Moses - I'm Sad About It

Lee Moses - California Dreaming
Lee Moses - Bad Girl (both parts)
Lee Moses - What You Don't Want Me To Be
Lee Moses - My Adorable One
Otis Redding - (Sutton's On) the Dock of the Bay
Otis Redding - A Change Is Gonna Come
Otis Redding - Nobody Knows (When You're Down and Out)
Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Portrait of a Man
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put a Spell On You
Baby Huey - Hard Times
Howlin' Wolf - Spoonful
Howlin' Wolf - Louise

Some instrumental rap (the non instrumental versions of these songs are not, in the slightest, appropriate):
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones, Pt II INSTRUMENTAL
Jedi Mind Tricks - Before the Great Collapse INSTRUMENTAL
Jedi Mind Tricks - Heavenly Divine INSTRUMENTAL

Adrian Younge - Return of the Savage INSTRUMENTAL

Last edited:
Clean songs…uh, let me think…nope. I listen to a lot of comedy music (Bo Burnham), which has swearing and bad references in it. My music taste is a broad spectrum. 80s rock, punk, Eminem, and possible some modern hip hop or pop music. All of which have swearing. There are clean versions. Godzilla (Eminem) is good. No sexual references, nothing bad. Eminem blurs out some words like alcohol and drunk, so the clean Godzilla is good
I do listen to the clean version of godzilla. Thats the only song I like by him, all his other songs (at least what I have heard) he has a very harsh tone.

I listen to NF, cause he never curses and sounds a tiny bit like Eminem. Plus, he is easy to relate to

I listen to NF, cause he never curses and sounds a tiny bit like Eminem. Plus, he is easy to relate to
You can check out my playlist if you want, has all his best songs. I’m a huge NF fan btw

Most reactions

trending

Back