Favorite CLEAN songs

I do listen to the clean version of godzilla. Thats the only song I like by him, all his other songs (at least what I have heard) he has a very harsh tone.

I listen to NF, cause he never curses and sounds a tiny bit like Eminem. Plus, he is easy to relate to
I like Eminem, he’s so talented. Godzilla, The Real Slim Shady, and Without Me are his best ones by far.

I know you said clean, but I didn’t actually post the song, lol. ;)

That was pure hilarious...
Actually there are too many nice songs since my parents time till now.
I have many collections of nice songs from my parents time or my older brother and sisters time.

Anyway, one of my favourite is by Enya - May it be.
This song was used in the movie Lord of the Rings where most of the shots were taken in New Zealand....many nice sceneries...

Mayonnaise was funny but... This... This made me tear up a bit ngl. Especially the video of lord of the rings... And I've never seen that movie, what I did see was the movie Tolkein, which was about the author and so I knew what some of the things stood for in the movie. That's why it made me tear up... Tolkien hid a lot of his emotions in that book... A lot.

If we make a noncensored version of this thread, I'll have statistics ready for my favourite artists, listening times, rankings in relation to region and subgenre, etc. 😂

i could listen to this song all day
and no, i am not a weeb or otaku or whatever term is used when someone is addicted to anime

I dont' get much of the modern music especially most modern rap.
Nothing like 70s 80s music....music with a great bass beat, music that makes you want to get up and dance:...rock and roll, pop etc.

Last edited:
I dont' get much of the modern music especially most modern rap
Nothing like 70s 80s music....music with a great bass beat, music that makes you want to get up and dance:...rock and roll, pop etc.
Pish it.... Push it real good... Da da da da da da da da da da da... I like older music as well...

best song to listen when i've been rejected

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back