Favorite CLEAN songs

Boulevard of Broken Dreams is a great song (has one curse word though so not sure if I'm allowed to post it)
Love that song as well. I listen tothe clean veraion but the clean version does a bad job of blocking the word 😂

Here is a clean song that I found a day or two ago (I'm always trying to find new artists or songs)...

Gotye is one I listen to a lot - I can't promise that every song is clean, I don't search out songs on that basis myself and plenty of the stuff I listen to has adult themes and adult language. But I know the following songs are clean, and can't remember any sexual themes or "bad" language in any of his songs.

Kind of a shame, he had one massive hit that you'll likely know since it was everywhere for a while, Somebody That I Used to Know;

But he didn't really take off as a popular artist, which is a shame, since he has some really beautiful songs packed full of emotion. People are missing out on him! Kimbra, the artist who collaborated with him on Somebody I Used to Know is also fantastic. I can't promise clean with her work either, can't remember whether it is or not.

Some of my favourite Gotye songs that I know are clean;

And a clean Kimba song and video I like;

The name of that first song sounds real familiar... I can't listen to any now cause this tablet hates videos LOL... It gets all buggy. But I will try hearing them tomorrow sometime.... His videos seem a bit older... What time frame was (or is) he in?
Gotye is one I listen to a lot - I can't promise that every song is clean, I don't search out songs on that basis myself and plenty of the stuff I listen to has adult themes and adult language. But I know the following songs are clean, and can't remember any sexual themes or "bad" language in any of his songs.

Kind of a shame, he had one massive hit that you'll likely know since it was everywhere for a while, Somebody That I Used to Know;

But he didn't really take off as a popular artist, which is a shame, since he has some really beautiful songs packed full of emotion. People are missing out on him! Kimbra, the artist who collaborated with him on Somebody I Used to Know is also fantastic. I can't promise clean with her work either, can't remember whether it is or not.

Some of my favourite Gotye songs that I know are clean;

And a clean Kimba song and video I like;

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back