Favorite CLEAN songs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I saw Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention perform their Susie Cream-cheese album in the Village Vanguard in 1968. Blew me away. He was an excellent guitarist and composer. You may know he wrote a symphony or two in addition to satirical rock.
I saw Zappa in Santa Barbara.. it was his dirty underwear tour. Like u I was blown away. We arrived a tad late and standing in line. I thought the sound was from recording warming up the audience. To my utter shock it was him playing. General I don't like concerts, cuz it sounds like they are singing in a trash can. Not his sound. Yup know his symphony. It's ok. I prefer his three albums of "shut up and play your guitar".
I consider he was a musical genius. Very few artist could release a new album every year.
I think his best work was "You are what you is" and "Joe's garage" but that's just me.
The one thing that astonishes me is these genX have really no clue about the music that was the foundation for their stuff now.
Have a great weekend.

Today. I don't know the artist, we sang in Jr high choir. Starts "well I'll be a dandy and I'll be a rover you'll know who I am by the song that I sing....."

A favorite recorded, Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down

"Joe's Garage"👍
How can you not appreciate good advice like "don't eat that yellow snow"
Agree

He took a dog food snocone stuff in my right eye then he took a dog food snocone stuff it in my other eye.
The huskie wee wee has blinded me.. and I can't see temporally.
🤣🤣

NF released the rest of his album last night.
If I had to give a top three it would be 1)CAREFUL, 2)Mama, 3)Motto.
Ngl most of the songs were pretty disappointing.
Motto is the best song in that album tbh

If this simple song doesn’t make you want to dance, you might just not be alive

Last edited:
If this simple song doesn’t make you want to dance, you might just not be alive
I haven't heard Todd Rundgren in 30 plus years.

This one gets my feet moving, and has no swear words for the censorship crew.

There’s this old row row row your boat song I learned way back in grade school from a kid that wanted the class to learn it but the teacher said she didn’t like it and didn’t think it was a good song for third graders but she relented and we got to sing it once. To this day when I’m out driving around town and I pass by this kids old house I sing it in my head.
Hey ho nobody home , meat nor drink nor money have we none. Yet we all be merry.

Crab cakes anyone?...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back