Fat corydora?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nls

Reaction score
We got 3 corydoras at the same time and they were all the same size but one of them is now much bigger than the other two? Does anyone know why and should we be worried? (We have 6corydoras now) Thanks x
6D99C8CB-7A45-4FBE-857A-91C22573DFE3.jpeg

Wow, that's a real big one! You got that one at the same time as the others? From the size difference I'm assuming it's female; don't know if it's just the angle or it's just abnormally huge! Could enter that one in a competition. Was it a sudden growth or has it been growing normally? Maybe pregnant?

They were all the same size and were all growing at the same rate and just one day we noticed how fat this one was but it is huge compared to the others? They all eat together aswell. Not sure how to tell if it’s female or male tho.

it's like the cory thought it was a syno or smth
so cool i love big cories
perhaps it was stronger than most and gott all the food and stuff before the rest

Beautiful grown out female.
Females can get huge hahahha

Reactions: nls
The big peppered Corydoas is a female. The females get bigger and fatter than males.
I agree but my females are only like a small bit bigger than the males, perhaps mine are just small and the siE differenxe isnt showibg

I agree but my females are only like a small bit bigger than the males, perhaps mine are just small and the siE differenxe isnt showibg
Then they probably aren't fully grown.
Especially Peppered Corys show quite a different in size !

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back