F1 - Leopoldi Angelfish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think this as lighting would be good for low tech/light plants. i could get a few for each tank because they can sit below the water as there waterproof, so no need to worry about hood space.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170803141491?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1842wt_1006

do you think this as lighting would be good for low tech/light plants. i could get a few for each tank because they can sit below the water as there waterproof, so no need to worry about hood space.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170803141491?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1842wt_1006
personally i wouldnt like to have lights submerged. how about these? i almost got some of them but didnt for some reason....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GRADE-A-AquaFX-LED-Aquarium-Lighting-System-Aqua-FX-/221016205006?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Fish&hash=item337597a6ce

ohh really nice, will require some saving because i have only just recently upgrade my filtration. just a question how lighting any different from filtration and heaters?

why don't you like to submerge your lighting. there only two reason i could think of. one it look rubbish. two your worried it not really water tight and going to fry you fish. so why lighting any different to a filter and heater. sorry should of explained context of question.

why don't you like to submerge your lighting. there only two reason i could think of. one it look rubbish. two your worried it not really water tight and going to fry you fish. so why lighting any different to a filter and heater. sorry should of explained context of question.
i think it may get dirty quite fast and need constant cleaning adding another job to fish keeping. also im not sure how good it will look. they will only be 12v so no worries of electricution but the less e;ectric items in water the better for me.

just looked on my phone to see how far you are and from cirencester its 75 miles as i am in s.leicestershire LE9 near hinckley so probably closer to coventry than leicester which is good news for you :good:

won't have to take the concord up to super sonic, full speed. four miles off every little helps.

ive transfered the angels into my ray tank ready for collection. ive done it now to save stress levels with them being transfered too many times in a short time. also to make room for my new angels that im getting next weekend :good:

oh good, i am soo excited can't wait to pick them up. i have got 4 x large plastic bags and a polystyrene box to transfer them home in. hope that will make the journey comfortable for them.

I now have the remaining 4 leopoldi angelfish up for grabs. Bigger than in the original pics on this advert now and stunning fish....
£40 takes them ono. Need them gone before the end of the month to make way for my new fishy that can't be in the same tank as these.......

Is the new fish what I think it is? :rolleyes:

Would love to take them from you but can't afford to. :(
i dont know what are you thinkng? pm me to find out but only if you can you keep a secret...... only a select few know :hey:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back