F1 - Leopoldi Angelfish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you could keep hold of them until saturday 26th i will have all four.

I wouldn't fancy posting Angels Matt tbh. With their shape and the more than likely poor handling by the delivery company may spell disaster for them? :crazy:

I wouldn't fancy posting Angels Matt tbh. With their shape and the more than likely poor handling by the delivery company may spell disaster for them? :crazy:
this is my concern mate. they will need quite a bit of water too to cover them and with 4 + water it will get costly. collection is the only option really.

no i will pick them up if that ok, on the 26th (is the best date for me), will be paid again by then. what you wanting for all four of them, because this is going to cost me about £45 for fuel alone.

no i will pick them up if that ok, on the 26th (is the best date for me), will be paid again by then. what you wanting for all four of them, because this is going to cost me about £45 for fuel alone.
that date is fine and im much happier that you can collect them. how does £40 for the 4 sound? making them £10 each with a £2 reduction on each fish. that will save you £8 on your fuel bill :hey:

what car are you coming in by the way or is it concord......? :lol:

you would have to ask my partner what car it is to me, its just a bluey grey coloured car. just thougt what you ph because my not far of 8.

you would have to ask my partner what car it is to me, its just a bluey grey coloured car. just thougt what you ph because my not far of 8.
my pH is about 7.6. i use straight tap water so no RO or filtered water.

i think concord only came in white... unless its had a respray! :fun:

ok so ph not far from mine, just got really worried then because we have really hard water down here. have so many problems because of limescale.

will have to do a proper drip acclimation then, never had to worry before. or is that a bad idea because higher ph make ammonia more toxic, so confused.

with the way fuel prices are going up i might as well drive a concord.

do you have picture of the four i will be getting, and what they eating and how often, my get fed about three times a day if not more. one of my angels is so slow on the uptake of food you have to give him a hour warning. lol

but food my get
-aquarian tropical fish flake
-tetra prima granules
-frozen bloodworms
-bloodworm flakes
-fried dried bloodworm
-tetra pleco multi wafer (stick it too glass they love it)
-one other but can find tube at moment

anything different that yours get that i should require before then

thank you sarah

ok so ph not far from mine, just got really worried then because we have really hard water down here. have so many problems because of limescale.

will have to do a proper drip acclimation then, never had to worry before. or is that a bad idea because higher ph make ammonia more toxic, so confused.

with the way fuel prices are going up i might as well drive a concord.

do you have picture of the four i will be getting, and what they eating and how often, my get fed about three times a day if not more. one of my angels is so slow on the uptake of food you have to give him a hour warning. lol

but food my get
-aquarian tropical fish flake
-tetra prima granules
-frozen bloodworms
-bloodworm flakes
-fried dried bloodworm
-tetra pleco multi wafer (stick it too glass they love it)
-one other but can find tube at moment

anything different that yours get that i should require before then

thank you sarah
our water is pretty hard too so they should be fine with yours :good: i dont see a drip acclimatisation that necessary tbh just do it the normal floating bag way but take your time. i do this with all my fish and they do great.

if your 100% coming for them ill seperate 4 from the group and get some pics if you want. they are all pretty much identical just vary very slightly in size so the pics in this topic are pretty accurate to go on although they are about a month or so old now.

they feed on prima as a staple and every now and then they get chopped prawn, mussel, frozen bloodworm, brine shrimp and anything else to hand. they are very good feeders and will take anything offered. they are fed normally twice a day but beg everytime i stand up in the room.... :crazy:

defiantly want these, hopefully they get alone with my other angels. wonder what they thing of my bridge, all my other angels love it. i will confirm the 26th with my boss today.

defiantly want these, hopefully they get alone with my other angels. wonder what they thing of my bridge, all my other angels love it. i will confirm the 26th with my boss today.
i was looking through a few of your posts and saw the bridged tanks. i remember when you first put the pics of this on here, i take it its still going well with the modification you made? a 4ft tank is a good size for these fish too :good:

the Leopoldi angelfish are reported to be one of the least aggresive angels from what ive read and they certainly arent in any way mean towards each other or anything else in my tank.

that good because i my angel are such softee's. tank going well, still need more silk plants, really want to do real but its getting lighting that will fit in my hood's. the smallest hood is only 18inches. if you know of a good lighting for plants that good for a 4ft but no more than 18inches long. would love the link to item.

i think everyone at work is official annoyed with my excitement about picking these guy/girls up soon.

not sure if you can use the bendy LED strips that are available for plant growth. maybe with low tech/light plants like ferns and anubias etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back