Erm.. Fish Removal "Tool"?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I think this post has a record number of views, 1864 and counting!

If the "device" involves food, then its obviously a trap. What if you catch the wrong fish? Or if you have a lot of fish, it'll take forever! Or maybe someone was right, dip a lamp in for a second and bag one of the floaters. LOL joking.

Maybe his username "goinggoinggone" implies that the same will happen to your money!

You guys are going to be really mad...

The mail's here...and it didn't come. :crazy:

Here's where you're gonna get really mad...I'm leaving town tonight and won't be back until either late tonight, or Sunday...Don't hate me!! I'm going to my family's condo in Steamboat, if they have internet access anywhere I can find, I can ask my husband if it comes tomorrow, you might just have to wait.

SORRELL!!!!!!!!! YOURE KILLING US!!!!!!!!! MEMBERS ARE DROPPING LIKE FLYS, LEFT AND RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think there will be anyone left when you get back to tell, we'll all have died from the anticipation :lol:

by the way, sorrell the best

Steamboat Colorado. My husband is sick and so I'm taking the kids and myself to the condo for a couple days so he can recuperate in quiet. Anyway, I'm sorry, and don't think it's not killing me too!! I wanna know just as much as you guys do! :nod:

that sux
we still love u sorrell(mostly because you wasted five bucks instead of us) :p
would it be wrong if we tried to keep this thread at the top so more people can read it.then we could go for a record if it hasnt already been broken. :thumbs:

8 pages after and I still don't know the answer. This is killing me. LOL

Sorrell-Thanks for being brave and purchasing it. haha :)

i'm going to go get a bucket (incase i have to make lemonade :*) ), a pot of coffee and a loaf of bred.......... and maybe a fuzzy blanket and camp out at my computer until you get back sorrell :lol:
i won't bother phoning into work,
i'm sure they will assume i am dead :thumbs:

*barely able to raise head as i wither away* is she back yet? :/

tell u what shall we have a 2 day BBQ here until Sorrell get back,

cause u know whe're all gonig to be camping here :lol: :lol:

HEY......................whos got the loud music on.... knock it off we're waiting..........................................................................

StrontiumDog said:
tell u what shall we have a 2 day BBQ here until Sorrell get back,

cause u know whe're all gonig to be camping here :lol: :lol:

HEY......................whos got the loud music on.... knock it off we're waiting..........................................................................
it wasn't music it was my tummy rumbling :/
pass the hamburgers :hyper:

EDIT: bad spelling :*)

Sorrell, you're killing me! :crazy:

Just kidding (well, sort of)- I hope you have a great weekend :thumbs:

I'll be here, waiting, when the mail comes on Monday :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back