Erm.. Fish Removal "Tool"?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
Ok, does this sound like a crazy scam to anyone else? Or perhaps he is going to send you directions to make a new net?! :rolleyes: I'm so confused, but if it's for real - I wanna know what it is! Anyone have any clues?

Link

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Ok, that is too weird. The horrible thing is that I can't stand a secret so bad that I want someone to buy his "idea" just to know what it is! :rolleyes:
Is he wanting you to kill the fish, or just catch it or what? I don't get it and now I'll try to guess it all night.
Maybe I'll buy it and tell his idea to the whole forum :rofl:

silver said:
Ummmmmmmm,
ANY reputable seller on ebay SHOULD have a photo :huh: :crazy:
When you're trying to sell information on how to build something. putting up a phot would be giving it away for free.

I think wel should all paypal julie like .50 cents and she'll distribute the info to us all.

:lol: Sorrell I'm EXACTLY the same way - that's why I had to post about it when I saw it, just in case someone knew what it was. I'm DYING to know!!! You better let us know it you buy it. :p :rofl:

I love the picture that he does have though! The fish with the X through it...is that the best he can do?! It's like a piece of cardboard with a fish covered in frankenstein scars. :rofl: This guy is too much!

But I really want to know what it is!!!! :huh: :whistle:

Perfect Julie! It is really bugging me now! I can't figure it out...how would you remove a live fish without any possiblity of disturbing anything else?! Do you think it's something that kills them. ARRGGHH!!

:rofl: :rofl: It's probably catching them with a plastic baggy or something, he said stuff around the house right? :rofl: :rofl:

He said it wasn't a net though... I stopped reading it after a minute. The caps were too annoying and the poorly written sales pitch was going to make me burst out laughing and wake people up.

I just woke up and the first thing I thought was what the heck is his idea?! I don't know how much longer I can stand it! I wonder how many of his customers are people like me who can't handle a secret! :lol:

He sure does go on and on without even giving a clue as to what it is....

I say we buy one and then patent the idea :hyper: :lol:

all u need is a net trap of some sort. kind of like a crab trap for fish. fish can swim in through the hole, but they can't swim back out.

man this is going to drive us all nutz trying to figure this out! :p

Most reactions

trending

Back