Erm.. Fish Removal "Tool"?

If Sorrel put the EXACT WORDS of the idea down, then shes infringing.

IF she is just writing out an outline, with her own words on how to create it, there is no infringement.

Front the sounds of it, its a modified minnow trap.

But, anyway, its only infringement if you copy it word for word. Copyright means you do not have the right to copy something.

Unless he has a *patent* you can use that idea for yourself.

There is absolutely NOTHING he can do, should you choose to build his idea and take a picture of it, and display that picture. That is like saying "HEY! I told you how to build that car! You were told not to tell anyone how to do it!"

"yeah, buddy, my car now, I can take pictures of it if I want."

He gave you the rights to make that product.

Its yours now, you can photograph it all you want.

I hope that makes it easier for us to know what it is ;)

Ok now this thread as got my attention and having spend 30 mins reading it...still no answer :dunno:

I am starting to have wierd ideas myself of what this mystery fish tool could be so please please let us all in on this idea before we go insane :fun:

Well, I'm like the rest of you, I saw this post and noticed that it was 5 pages long, skimmed through it figuring when I got to the end I'd know what it was.....and here we are! The Great Fishdudeini ( insert smiley emoticon with turban) sees all and knows all....it's a little tiny barbless fish hook and a piece of fishing line! :p

I just read this whole thread now, and I'm intrigued as well. Hopefully it's nothing that uses electricity. Ya know, you shock the water and the fish gets a jolt, floats to the surface, you move it and then it regains consciousness.

If you're going to scam someone, would you do it for 99 cents (or five bucks, after shipping)? Seems like a waste of effort to me. /shrug

But, from the feedback descriptions, it seems likely the "idea" involves food.

My bet goes to something like a mini minnow trap (i.e. swim in to food, can't figure out how to get out).

LOL!!! I come on, check the "online list" and find that EVERYONE is on this thread!!!

You have caused quite the crazy thread baby!!! :p

OH YEAHHH IM SO GLAD IT DIDNT COME YET SO I CAN POST THAT IM so cuorious too!!! thnx hon for buyin that...or otherwise no one in here will ever see me again , (can u say i have a nice pair of parents? lol) hahaha

hey i reckon shes beautifull!!! (and im not sayin it becuz i want to be invited to that meetin "what is that removal tool" ) well i want to kno but i adjasdsad i got my mind mixed up , anyway did it come yet?

Awe in the name o the wee man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read through all the posts - - - - - aaagh what is it??????

Is there a postal strike??????????????

So intrigued.

Although you seem to be a wonderful person Sorrell you could have at least bought it a couple of days earlier and we would all know by now what it is!!

How am I supposed to study for exams now, it will be in the back of my mind now wondering what it is!! :blink:

:crazy: :sad: :-( :no: :X :/ :rofl: :rofl:

:eek:

Been about 7 hours since I was last on the forum, was sure the answer would have been posted by now!!!!!!!!
:sad:

Most reactions

trending

Back