Er..my Cats Eaten Our Algae Wafers.

RustedKnight

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Yes.. My cat... has eaten an entire tub (40grams) of algae wafers..

This..isn't normal..right?? :S

I hate these cats really. Anyone that lives near carmarthen want a free cat? Hell, i'll even pay for your fuel.

Yes.. My cat... has eaten an entire tub (40grams) of algae wafers..

WHAT?! :blink: :shout: :shout: :shout:
:lol:

Yeah, we just noticed the tub had been knocked off the tank. Only the cat could have done it.. And we've looked EVERYWHERE for scattered wafers.

Nope. None. Anywhere.

Therefore, only available explanation; The stupid a** cat has eaten my algae wafers.

:lol:
Check his poo to be sure the Cat commited this...*thinks of a strange word :nerd: *... Palaver :D :p

get him some bogwood to chomp on now, maybe he is having an identity crisis and thinks he is a plec.

So my cat thinks he's a plec, and my guppy thinks he's a cichlid.

Why can't i have normal pets?

And what will cat algae poo look like?? Why do I want to be looking for it?? :crazy:

Some Cats Love Algae, Mine Used to relish Licking the Algae from her water bowl outdoors.

Some Cats Love Algae, Mine Used to relish Licking the Algae from her water bowl outdoors.

...urgh.

Ok, one more reason for me to hate this cat, as it eats my fish food too.

Seriously, free cat anyone? Spayed, microchipped, the whole shebang..

And what will cat algae poo look like?? Why do I want to be looking for it?? :crazy:
Its probable you will find one or two whole pellets in his poo :sick:

My cat eats anything from plants to pasta there is no stopping her apart from those swizzles lollys that are bright red/orange/purple she does not like these and whacks them out of your hand, oh and coffee she screws her face up at the smell of it but tea she will drink lol. Fish food she can not reach thankfully.

My cat used to eat flake food. Lol. But then again that does taste (not that I've eaten it) and smell of fish. Check the ingredients to see if there is any fish in the algae wafers. Oh and put them in a cupboard next time!

Good Luck with your abnormal pets ;)
AmazonFTW

Its probable you will find one or two whole pellets in his poo :sick:

If he starts sucking onto the glass, then my friend, you have a problem :huh: lol

My cat used to eat flake food. Lol. But then again that does taste (not that I've eaten it) and smell of fish. Check the ingredients to see if there is any fish in the algae wafers. Oh and put them in a cupboard next time!

Good Luck with your abnormal pets ;)
AmazonFTW

Nope, no fish in the ingrediants. Though there's ash in the ingredients (wth).

And we have no cupboards in the living room, and the kitchen ones are all being used. Tiny flat is tiny.

I wouldn't mind replacing a tub of algae wafers, i bought a 500gm bag of pond pellets and my dog ate them all, now i'd got one of those twisty metal thing for freezer bags and tooked it to the back of the shelf, nope the terrier in her decided it was time to dig through the bag!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back