Nik00117
Fish Fanatic
I've been out of the loop for a while. What type of equipement would you recommend for a tropical Cichlid tank?
I do know one thing I feel as if using two of everythign is the smart way to go. Like i'd want to have two filters, two heaters etc since i'm looking into a fairly large tank.
What type of filters/heaters do you guys recommend? Also what guidelines should I follow.
I do know one thing I feel as if using two of everythign is the smart way to go. Like i'd want to have two filters, two heaters etc since i'm looking into a fairly large tank.
What type of filters/heaters do you guys recommend? Also what guidelines should I follow.
These things were so prone to break-downs, that users decided they needed to run two to keep relatively safe if one failed, so they had a back-up. All this despite most Fluval owners telling you they are the best filters arround 
Hey Ho!!






