FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Pitousa13

Reaction score
I'm hoping to get a quick response here but due to Hurricane Irma I'm evacuating and I'm taking some of my fish with me. I have a 16 gallon tropical aquarium that's in a safe place and I'll have someone able to check on them before and after the storm. In another tank I have a betta and albino corydoras. I got two fish bowls to transport them as they are not in a safe place in my home.

My question is, I plan on putting an Amazon sword and a moss ball in each bowl for the fish. Unfortunately, it's too small for anything for them to hide under so I can provide them with shelter outside of the plants.

This is temporary of course and I'm hoping I can get back home and return them to their bowls in less than a week. Is there any recommendations anyone can offer to keep my fish safe and as happy as possible in their temporary bowl? I really want to keep them alive.

I plan on also bringing them food (obviously) and water conditioner as I expect I may have to change their water frequently.

If I read this correctly, you are taking the fish with you. In that case, the plant(s) will be sufficient "shelter."

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back