Elodea keep releasing bubbles

Barry Tetra

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
1,907
Points
113
Location
Thailand
My elodea keep releasing bubbles for 3 days after I moved them to another tank, is there anything I should be worried about?




@EllRog @Wells @Colin_T
 
I concur. ^

Mine do it all the time.
 
It's called pearling and occurs when the plants are photosynthesising really well. The little bubbles coming out of the leaves are oxygen. Your plants are really happy and growing :)
Well...I thought my plants going to die the other day as they’re shredding leaves. (Probably because of no water change from Walstad method)

As that happens, I quickly set up another tank and this time with high-tech lighting and now this happens.
 
It's a good thing, as described above.
 
Well...I thought my plants going to die the other day as they’re shredding leaves. (Probably because of no water change from Walstad method)

As that happens, I quickly set up another tank and this time with high-tech lighting and now this happens.
Bright light will do it :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top