Eat My Heart Out.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Ludwig, step away from the computer, NOW! Half the fun of setting up a marine or any other tank imo is the research that comes first, there will be another tank along soon, there always is, so my friend, step away from that computer :rolleyes:

Seffie x

15 minutes to go Seffie... 15 minutes!!!!... Goodnight!!!! (it is 15 minutes to 11 - nighttime in SA...)

No, no, no, no, no............ go and have a nice cold beer and then to bed with you

Seffie x

ps 20:41 here in cold England

Yes, turn off the computer and you go to bed............you just leave us all here sitting waiting to know if you resisted temptation :rolleyes: :fun:

Seffie x

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tell us

please

if you dont ill set our pug on you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: the most he would do was annoy you to death by comtantly running around you and snorting XDXD

Oh Bae, not your Pug :look:

Seffie x

This is quite snazzy... I briefly left this forum to watch... they have a countdown indicator to the last second and I withstood the temptation.... Sold to one flippen lucky buyer!!.... I will always envy this blighter!!... like a miss on the Lotto... again!!!

you resisted

how much did it go for

Most reactions

Back