Eat My Heart Out.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Where are my friends when I need them??... I'm surrounded by demons!!!... I must agree... It looks tempting...

Yee gads man, what are you thinking - put that blooming wallet away - you know her indoors can hear it as soon as it leaves your pocket :crazy:

Seffie x

Yee gads man, what are you thinking - put that blooming wallet away - you know her indoors can hear it as soon as it leaves your pocket :crazy:

Seffie x
Im sure she wont mind if you buy flowers/chocholates and cook a nice meal! Now just collect it! :good:

Seffie x
Im sure she wont mind if you buy flowers/chocholates and cook a nice meal! Now just collect it! :good:

After that deal rdp.... I promise you there won't be anything left for "flowers/chocholates and cook a nice meal"!... thank you for putting some perspective into this Seffie...BUT... boy oh boy!!!... it is tempting!

Seffie x

After that deal rdp.... I promise you there won't be anything left for "flowers/chocholates and cook a nice meal"!... thank you for putting some perspective into this Seffie...BUT... boy oh boy!!!... it is tempting!
Ok if you can afford it and still be comfortable then why not? If on the other hand it will leave you on the edge then it is not a good idea! It is nice but it is a lot of money! If you could justify it ie by using it as part of a buisiness so you could reclaim the money spent then its an investment! Investment for the future is good ! Spending a lot of money on an item just for visual pleasure in my opinion can not be justified! But as I said earlier you have to follow your heart! Only you will know what is truely right by you! BUT IT IS NICE! lol

Seriously though... if you look at the setup and what comes with it... it is a proffessional breeders design and setup and worth every penny...

If I had the intention of retiring within the next 2 weeks, I would definitely have bought it... and retired to a pleasant livable income... Imagine... making your hobby your Life!

Seriously though... if you look at the setup and what comes with it... it is a proffessional breeders design and setup and worth every penny...

If I had the intention of retiring within the next 2 weeks, I would definitely have bought it... and retired to a pleasant livable income... Imagine... making your hobby your Life!
Which of the demons is talking to you now? The good or the bad? :unsure: Which way to go? :unsure: Is there a demand for fish in your area? Would it pay for itself in 5 years? Many factors to make your mind up lol :nod: :no: :nod: :no: :nod: :no: :lol:

Is there a demand for fish in your area?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My local LFS has about 10 tanks currently... & all of the fish in them... comes from me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
why not open a fish house at your house and run a small buisness from home?

I do private sales from home, and all of the 10 tank owners in the village get their fish from me ... yes!... they ask for 2... I give them 20 and charge them for 2..he! he!... every kid in town have collected from me for their "School tank"... & shame... How can you charge a Schoolkid with such noble intention.... :lol: (I doubt if the school even has a tank), but word spreads quickly!

Maybe introduce them to preditory fish! :hey: They will need replacements! ps Im just kidding I would never do that!

Well!!.. with only 50 minutes left for the closure of the 3 x 1m marine tank... I'm (despite being relieved at being outbid)... still very tempted to put in a last minute bid of R5,000.... Dismantling and transport is my only problem!!... (the sump and all other accessories is on the outside... (hole in the wall ... and amoungst others, there is a Mandorin, Lionfish and a few Butterflies in there... Back to the Topic... EAT MY HEART OUT!!!! (THE SETUP VALUE IS QUOTED AT R25,000)

hi lud the marine is the same size as mine and i feel obliged to tell you that

you will not be able to lift it with 10% water in

as

1. it would crack
2. it took 8-12 strong people to lift mine and even then it was a struggle

thats all

looks good though

Ludwig, step away from the computer, NOW! Half the fun of setting up a marine or any other tank imo is the research that comes first, there will be another tank along soon, there always is, so my friend, step away from that computer :rolleyes:

Seffie x

Most reactions

Back