Dwarf puffers.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

L

Lilmermaid1215

I live in Pekin, Illinois....Peoria area.

Dwarf puffers are rare around here, and are hard to find..

ask your LFS if they will order you some, that might be the easiest way.

well ive got 8 puffers not sure one has an eight looking mark in the back i live in chicago

ill sell them for 4 buck each there about an inch long

8 marks?....those are probably figure eights which get bigger than dwarfs..and im strictly in need of 3-4 dwards.. :/

I only got 2 of those there kind of aggresive though put a pic of dwrafs

Hey I just bought 4, and one is looking like he might have to be taken away, he's beating up my Pink Gourami's fins pretty bad, too bad you're not here in Little Rock, or I'd give him to you right now. Feisty littel buggar......LOL

Dwarfs are aggressive and do best in a tank by themselves, with "slow" tankmates like Otto's and Buble Bee Goby's. They start off alright, but as they get bigger, they become more aggressive.

You live in Ohio right? I got my dwarfs at PetSmart...if you have one in your area and they don't have them, maybe they can order them in for you. I've heard of other people finding them at PetSmart as well. I went to three different stores before I found mine. Finally found them over by cleveland, about an hour away from where I live (up near cedar point). Just thought I would throw that out there. Good Luck finding these guys.

Tiff

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back