Dru's Malawi Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

a friend has just ordered some WC saulosi from there, I'm waiting to see what they are like when they arrive :good:

Thanks for the link mate

tell ya what, i keep looking at thet malawi tank and i am getting the URGE to do something crazy. that has to be the best looking malawi tank i have ever seen, i am seriously envious :drool: . that 600L marine tank may quickly become a 600L malawi tank :hyper:

That's what I meant. Reading my last comment I didn't mean I couldn't believe he said he liked your tank, but that he might go back to Malawi after just getting rid of them all. That huge new tank he's got will make an awesome marine setup.

:D

Boshanks mate - keep your marines - you only just got shot of your malawis didn't you?

yeah i did, but my big fella is still in the shop.
the trouble with a 600 litre marine tank is having the spondoonies to fill it, and i soooo love the look of your tank. i do miss my malawi alot, their characters are amazing, the marines have character but they don't bite the hell outta me when i put my hand in the tank.

Boshanks mate - keep your marines - you only just got shot of your malawis didn't you?

the trouble with a 600 litre marine tank is having the spondoonies to fill it, and i soooo love the look of your tank. i do miss my malawi alot, their characters are amazing, the marines have character but they don't bite the hell outta me when i put my hand in the tank.

Ahhh a masochist ;)

Ahhh a masochist ;)

its the little things that you miss the most :-(
i found the malawi (well some) to be quite personal fish, like a dog....who has no legs

a nice oddball addition would be a spiney eel of some kind.im lookin at the zebra spiney that only grows to 6 inches for my malawi tank when i set up my 55 gal

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back