Dorset Uk....

I used to live in dorset if that counts !!! Lived inthe lovely Swanage!!

I might check their site out, I can only agree how important it is to support lfs - my lfs is usually the only one I go too ( I say usually because ive been to other small stores in the past, and have had bad experiences), and have never bought from a large chain store - not even for accessories
 
I used to live in dorset if that counts !!! Lived inthe lovely Swanage!!

I might check their site out, I can only agree how important it is to support lfs - my lfs is usually the only one I go too ( I say usually because ive been to other small stores in the past, and have had bad experiences), and have never bought from a large chain store - not even for accessories


swanage, stunning esp up at the castle over looking swanage bay :drool:
 
swanage, stunning esp up at the castle over looking swanage bay :drool:


lol

I loved it there, might go on a road trip one summer, left 16 years ago now. I do miss being in a countryside setting - especially being in the city all this time. I especially miss the bay, I could just stand there for hours listening to the surf crashing in. I still do it now, on the rare occasion I make it to the coast up here, I sit and watch it and still love the sound
 
hello all, just been reading post, sounds like a good plan, i met alan the other day, top bloke and very helpful.

im from ferndown so can meet up anywhere basically,could be a pain with work thats all, however i do have the odd weekdays off, so pub luches at a weatherspoon could be on the tables if people are game for that?

ali
 
I when to aquajarden in Southampton today that's amazing but very few tanks

Cool shop :good: Just a mile from my house, in there most weekends......wait a mo :shifty: think I saw you..... :lol:
 
LOL ok then what did i buy :) (checking if your stalking)
 
im on the dorest/wiltshire border, salisbury, not to far from nelly......................
but I dont have fish any more :unsure: but I do have CRABs .lol... ,dont say what you thinking nelly! <and axolotl>
 
Brilliant, am going to pop over to DP this afternoon, new tank has arrived and whilst I have the fish stock sorted, need substrate and plants, etc.

Can't decide whether to go down the sand or dorset pea gravel (seems wrong not to use local stuff!!!!!). I did pop over to Maidenhead Aquatics, but their sand choice wasn't brill.

Am up for a get together!

Philippa
 
just think of us people down in devon and cornwall everywhere is too far lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top